thirty.

not feeling as down as the night before, chenle stood behind the counter, his phone in his hands. he wanted to busy himself before jisung's arrival. as he was scrolling through his instagram feed, the bell rang, and chenle's heart immediately started beating faster.

his head turned to the door's direction, and he was glad to see jisung standing there. "hey, ji," chenle spoke, cautiously adding the nickname at the end. jisung didn't seem to mind, answering with, "hi, how are you?"

chenle gave him a small smile. he could tell jisung was getting a little bit more comfortable being in his presence, and that caused the elder to feel a bit of hope.

"i'm feeling better, i apologize about last night, i just wasn't feeling it," chenle told the younger. jisung gave a nod, understanding him.

"i hope you feel better," jisung says, a little blush forming on his cheeks. chenle could also tell Jisung's shyness was slowly fading away. it was still there, but less.

"thank you ji," chenle smiled, and came around the corner. thd pair stood still, standing in front of each other for a good minute, silence taking over the store.

"can i hug you?" the older asked hesitantly, still knowing there was a possibility jisung could get uncomfortable. "y—yeah, sure," the younger answered, a small smile peaking from his lips.

chenle took the first step, walking towards jisung, and looking him in the eye. he gave the younger a toothy smile, feeling nothing but happiness.

jisung smiled back, showing his usual small smile. the chinese boy's arms snaked around jisung's waist, and jisung put his arms around the other's neck. they hugged, rocking side to side every one in a while. jisung's arms loosened around chenle's neck, and he took that as a sign to let go.

after chenle separated himself from the other, he smiled and bid jisung goodbye while watching the younger leave.

he had a smile for the rest of his shift.

A/N: Thoughts?

EDITED ;
14.04.20