special chapter

jisung nervously stared at his reflection in the mirror. donghyuck eyed him from the back, noticing that his friend was shaking. "hey, don't worry, you'll be fine sung," the older spoke, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder and sending him an encouraging smile.

jisung nodded, looking back at himself. his black suit was shaped perfectly regarding his measurements, his hair was styled beautifully, and his makeup was on point. despite all of that, he still felt extremely nervous.

"i'm so nervous hyuck, i can't stop thinking of everything that could go wrong..." jisung said honestly, fiddling with his hands.

"listen, today you are getting the opportunity to marry the love of your life, jisung. he loves you so so much, and that's obvious to anyone who has eyes. don't think about what can go wrong, it'll only make you more nervous and agitated," donghyuck told the younger, hoping he would calm down a little.

jisung nervously answered his friend by nodding, still not being able to disregard those thoughts at the back of his mind.

...

"do i look okay jaemin?" chenle asked, fixing his tie. jaemin looked aver at his friend, smiling happily. he had a proud expression in his eyes.

"you look amazing chenle, and i'm so happy for you," the boy said, smiling brightly. chenle smiled too, happy to finally marry the boy who makes him happiest.

not long after, a knock was heard on the door. a couple seconds after the knock, renjun popped his head from the door. "everything's set up and ready to go."

"okay, thank you," chenle exhaled, nerves circling through his body. although he's feeling extremely happy to marry jisung , he's still really nervous. this is a big step for them.

"a—am I making the right choice jae?" chenle nervously questioned, eyeing his reflection. he felt super happy, but that feeling of nervousness creeping in his chest was not stopping any time soon.

"what? of course you are. you and jisung have been through so much together, and it's only made your bond stronger. you two stayed by each other's sides for six years. you are both perfect for each other, and i'm sure you're gonna have a great future together," jaemin rambled, hoping chenle was getting the point.

chenle's heart started beating faster. a mixture of nerves and excitement were pulsing through his veins.

...

as the ceremony went on, jisung and chenle both wore big smiles, happy to finally marry each other.

yeah, they were both extremely nervous, but that was for nothing. the ceremony went smoothly, both boys reciting their vows with little stutters here and there.

at one point in his vow, jisung stumbled on his words, and chenle giggled, finding him so adorable.

both of them were taken over by the feeling of love and appreciation that day. they had never felt so in love with each other.

...

"i'm so happy to be finally married to you, sung," chenle said, his head leaning on his husbands shoulder. they were currently doing a slow dance, the music having changed from the upbeat feeling the previous song had.

"me too, lele. i couldn't be happier," jisung replied, a big smile on his face. even though chenle couldn't see him, he could tell jisung was smiling.

the couple lightly swayed to the peaceful music playing through the speakers. the lights had even dimmed, making the atmosphere more romantic.

both boys enjoyed being there in each other's arms. the day had finally come where they could finally take that big step they had been so excited for, and they couldn't be happier.

a/n: we're so close to 30k, that's amazing guys! thanks to all of you who read this book! i'm sorry if the end seems rushed, i don't really know how to write wedding scenes

EDITED ;
15.04.20