thirty six.

when jisung walked into the store, he was immediately met with his boyfriend engulfing him in a hug. the action startled the younger, causing him to lightly stumble back.

"lele, what's wrong?" jisung asked, still surprised, his hands running through chenle's hair. "today's just not my day i guess," the older answerd, nuzzling his face further into jisung's neck.

"i'm sorry about that, what can i do to make you feel better?" jisung asked, lifting chenle's head up so the older's eyes would look into his. "just being here with me. please don't let go," chenle said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. that slightly scared jisung, making him feel nervous.

"i'm here, and i won't let go," jisung quietly said. chenle sniffled, his grip tightening around jisung's waist. "t—thank you so much baby," chenle said, tears falling from his eyes.

the younger blushed at the nickname, but decided not to bring it up, seeing as chenle wasn't in the best state right now.

jisung's hoodie was getting wet, but he didn't care. at that moment, all that jisung cared about was comforting chenle and helping him feel better.

they stayed close for a while, jisung comforting the older, stroking his hair, and giving him loving hugs.
even though chenle never talked about what made him feel that way, jisung respected his choice of not mentioning anything. he simply made sure to give the older all his love and appreciation that night.

A/N: here's the chapter i couldn't update last week. i hope you enjoyed!

thoughts?

EDITED ;
15.04.20