twenty.

as he stood behind the same boring white counter, chenle took a sip from his hot chocolate. his hand was tightly wrapped around the neatly designed red cup. it was nicely warm against his hands, making him let out a peaceful sigh.

once finished his last sip, he trew the cup into the trash, imitating throwing a basketball. he cheered quietly to himself when he got it in. chenle was excitedly anticipating jisung'a usual visit, hoping he would have a good experience with him tonight.

chenle truly never knew what to expect when jisung came. some days, he'd have a pleasant experience with him, but other days the boy seemed to not want to have to deal with anyone or anything. jisung was indeed a hard one to figure out.

the bell jingled, pulling chenle out of his thoughts. jisung walked in, making chenle's heart beat faster. jisung walked up to the counter, placing down a bag of chips, which took chenle by surprise, making him tilt his head in confusion.

"you didn't you take candy?" chenle asked curiously, seeing as jisung always took the same hard candies every time he came. jisung, still looking down at his feet shyly answered, "there's no more left on the rack..."

the boy's tone was very hesitant, and his voice sounded so small when he spoke. that made chenle want to hug him and tell him that everything's okay. but, it's not.

"night," jisung said under his breath, afraid to speak any louder. chenle snapped out of his daze, and before he could answer, jisung was already out the door.

A/N: thoughts?

EDITED ;
14.04.20