Chapter 34 - Mike Summoned the Angel

"What?"

Umiling akong wala.

"Constantine." He say's more sternly.

"Paano kung . . . mangyari . . . sakin?"

"Hey. Impossibleng manygyari yan kaya nga pakakasalan kita diba?" He caresses my face with the back of his knuckles. I kiss him. He closes his eyes pushing me down the mattress, giving my tongue free passage into his mouth.He groans and kisses me back, his lips and tongue hungry for mine and for a moment we consume each other, lost in tounges and lips and breaths sweet sensation as we rediscover each other.

"I need you." Every pore of my being is begging.

He groans in defeat as his mouth finds mine, molding my lips to his. One hand cradles my head while the other skims down my body to my waist, never breaking contact with my mouth.

He pulls back gazing me. "You are so beautiful, Princess." His lips move to my neck, leaving tender kisses and his fingers follows caressing my breast, next thing I know we are both naked and with exquisite, frustrating, slow ease. I feel each blesses inch of him fill me.

"Ah-" I moan. Pushing himself into me all the way. I throw my head back and let out a strangely cry in pleasure.

"How does it feels?" Hell, heaven. I open my eyes, my mouth frozen in a silent. ah . And he's gazing at me licentious red. Rolling his hips but holds me in one place. I groan. His lips is on my nipples kissing, tugging, biting it the way I like it.

"Please Daddy. Move."

His teeth skim my jaw up to my ear. "Work for it." He whispers and he lifts me up and down. My inner goddess is unleashed, and I push him down on the bed and start to move. . savoring the feeling of him inside .. riding him .. riding him hard .. with his hands around my waist he matches my rhythm. I'm in control.

"Oh. . Constantine." He groans, mata ay nakasara, head back, mouth open. Ah. . I love this. Deeper and deeper. He feels good. His eyes burning with wild anticipation. His breathing is ragged like mine and he lifts his pelvis as I came down, bouncing me back up. I watch him, our eyes locked not so long I pull back.

I position myself to fuck him with my mouth. "Your killing me." He eases into my mouth as I squeeze him between my lips, running my tongue over and around him. I take him deeper and withdraw, again and again and again, the air hissing between his teeth.

"Ah stop." He says, and he pulls out of me, leaving me wanting more. He graps my head to meet my eyes closely again and kisses me, his persistent tongue greedy and giving at once. Suddenly he releases me and before I know it, pinaluhod niya ako and taking me from behind.

Oh, that feels so good. I close my eyes. "Daddy please. Harder." He groans and starts to move, really move, pounding into me again and again, oh, it's heavenly.

"Yes." I gasp. He moans, grinding into me with renewed determination and I'm close. "Oh please don't stop."

"Come on, Constantine." He groans through gritted teeth, and I explode around him, my orgasms going on and on and on, i call out his name and Yves stills, groaning loudly as he climaxes inside me.

He cuddles me against his chest, cradling my head. Closing my eyes, I savor the feel of his arms around me. My hand is on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart as it slowls and calms. I kiss and nuzzles him.

"Better?" He whispers. I raised my head. His grinning broadly.

"Much Daddy." I whisper closing my eyes. I nuzzle him once more. I love him so.