Chapter 39 - Miscarriage

"Constantine," 

Bumalik si Ms. Luca at napakalakas ng pag tulak niya sa pinto kaya bilang Vampire natangal sa pagkakakabit at nasira. Gulat siya makitang para akong manikang walang buhay na nakalupasay na naliligo sa sariling dugo. Siguro kaya siya nagmamadali dahil na amoy niya ako baka malaman din ni Yves, ni Law ang kalagayan ko but right now nanginginig ang balikat ni Ms. Luca her eyes shifted onto flaming red and she's growling loudly and with one arm she grabbed Leeward neck's and slowly lifted him off his feet and literally smashed him into the wall and did it trice.

She wasted no time her foot pressed harder on Leeward's skull threatening to crush it ni hindi man lang uminda si Leeward he is just gazing not regretting what he's done into me. His eyes wishing me death and I can feel it my life is taking out of me as my heart slows to pounding. Soon enough the Vampire King came with horror registered on his face he immediately run and pick me up on the floor. He turn his head to his Mistress angry.

"Constantine is dying. I told you to take good care of her not to unleashed your pet and kill her. I don't even understand why you let that Angel live for what purpose!?" He exclaimed. "Return that fucking bullshit to his cell any minute Yves will be here and discover what happened. Don't let him see your Pet or he will not spare him."

"Mou, I didn't know!" Depress ang mukha ng Mistress at pag kairita kaya sinipa-sinipa niya nalang si Leeward sa paanan niya. "Fuck, Tell him I attack Constantine but I still need Leeward on how to unlock the stairs way to heaven." 

"Then move and get a fucking Doctor. I don't want to lose her," He exclaimed. "Damn it, Hold on Constantine please."

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

There is only pain. My head, my chest..burning chest. My side, my arm. I cannot open my eyes. Ang mga bulong-bulongan ay naging malinaw sa gitna ng kadiliman.

"Your Majesty if you really needed her alive there's still a chance to convert her as one of you and save the baby."

"Save the baby?" The words are anguished and breathless.

"Yes. She is pregnant maybe 11-12 weeks."

"No she can't be a vampire I need her as human I don't care about the baby just fucking save her."

"With respect majest I need to talk to her fiance or husband. Where is he,"

"Ako ang nandito. Ako ang kausapin mo. Ako ang magdedesisyon sa mga pag aari ko at ang sinabi ko ang gawin mo. Pagalangin mo si Constantine sa abot nang makakaya mo o magpapakuha ako ng ibang Doctor na gagawa ng trabaho nang di mag re-reklamo. It's your choice."

"I'll tell you frankly there's zero percent that the baby can survive but let me see what I can do about the mother. Well excuse me." 

"Ensure of it because if I lost her your life will be in danger."

Unconsciousness claims me stealing me away from the pain.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Everything is heavy and aching: abdomen, stomach, head, eyelids nothing will move. My eyes and mouth are resolutely shut, ayaw bumukas kaya ako bulag pa rin hanggang ngayun but I can still hear. Sounds become voices.

"Hindi ko siya iiwan." Yves he's here. I will make self awake--his voice is strained and agonized whisper.

"Lord Yves you should sleep." It's Lord So.

"No. I want to be here when she wakes up."

"Hindi mawawala dito si Constantine." Law.

"Kung hindi ka nag pakita sa palasyo di sana agad kaming nakaalis pauwi samin kasalanan mo to."