Chapter 43 - Miscarriage part 5

10 a.m  Enrique's Office

I've worked all weekend and now, in the continued confines of my office. My mood is flat as gray as the weather. I'm restless. I suddenly stopped encoding in my keyboards laptop when a familiar scent seeps in my consciousness and along with that is Mike. 

I feel my stomatch knotting this is why I hate unexpected is she here to stop me as the Second Lord's fiancee? No. And yet I frown, nag alala ako na bakit umaga dumating si Constantine na ang dami-daming pwedeng makakakita pinapahamak niya ang sarili niya however at the same time I'm curious on how our conversation will end but still I don't know how to compose myself. Fuck. 

I heard a gentle knocked.

"Yes." Nasigawan ko si Mike as if kasalanan niya bakit batong-bato na ako. Oh shit!

"Constantine Demorales is here to see you."

I know.

"Send her in." 

Pinagbuksan na siya ng pinto at narinig ko pa na parang pinapaalalahanan ni Mike si Constantine na "5 minutes" bago tuluyang ipinid muli ang pinto. I roll my eyes and repress my natural annoyance as I stood up just to meet my mate sa gitna ng office ayokong duon kami mag usap sa desk kelangan ko din naman tumayo for heavens sake. Sa pagkakaalala ko pinagsabihan ko na si Mike na huwag niya akong pinungungonahan lalo na pag dating kay Constantine dapat ko pa bang ulitin.

It makes me all three seconds to seen her. 

She's dressed in tight t-shirt and short shorts not the hospital gown as the last time. She's all long legs, small waist and perfect tits. No wonder nabuntis agad ni Lord Yves ang sarili kong mate for a short bit of time na nag hiwalay kami at kapag naiisip ko lalo akong naghuhumirintado pero para saan pa nalaglag naman ang baby kaya ayos lang but the more I think I can easily take that short shorts off. My cock twitches in response. Fuck!

I have to fight down the urge to drag her then fuck her over my desk with her hands tied tightly behind her back. How frustrating is this female.

She just stares at me, shocked I think I don't know if I will be embarrassed or annoyed now she was able to meet me as the Vampire King Son not that Personal Slave cover up. She really makes me nervous.

"Constantine. What a pleasant surprise." I greeted her of course

"Lord Enrique." she whispers, breathy and flustered.

I almost roll my eyes at her. what's with the formality little Constantine are you afraid you're in my own office?

"Para sa kaalaman mo I am diving in the ocean of paperworks which will be due at the end of the day kung pwede lang gawin natin tong madali ayokong nag e-entertain nang bisitang walang appointment kasi ayokong iniisturbo kapag may tinatapos ako."

What the fuck! I cannot believe I said that ni hindi pa man lang siya nakakaupo. She blinks, her eyes large and lost for a moment, and I feel unfamiliar twinges of guilt.  Stop being a shit, Enrique.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I mutter not wanting to be responsible of that look.

"No I'm fine thank you." Her voice is quite.

I motion her to follow me where we can seat on the couch as soon as she sit down she grabbed the pillow on her side and put it on her lap then notice her discerning gaze appraising my office.

I was expecting to see what's in between of her legs.

"Binigyan ka ba ng problema ni Mike?" 

"No not all everytime I need some help he was able to help me mabaet siya na masungit . . I mean cool siya."