Chapter 49 - I'm all yours, Lord So

"I understand you're scared but I promise I got you." Lord So pulls me into his arms cuddling me. "Mm, I missed you." He says playing with my hair.

I look up. "I said I am not going to buy it. Let go. You must leave."

"Do you want me to prove it?" His eyes pin me with interest with a speed unlike I had any seen before. Lord So pulls me off of the bed back to my feet it took a second or two to realized it was his ability kaya nakatayo kami pareho.

"I will let you feel how I make love with the girl I love since then." he says, lifting up his black shirt over his head and dropping it off the ground. I felt like everything was in slow motion. His body is gorgeous that I think I started to blush. His jeans were little low so the strap of his boxers showed and I saw a little of his V-line. He reaches his zipper pulling down to take off everything I was staring headlong at his thick, sinful flesh. He then wrap his hands around himself and move it up and down.

"Your ready Constantine to feel all of this inside of you?" He give me his erotic smile as he continue to pleasure himself, turning me around and pressing my back against his solid chest. 

He embraces me in his muscular arms ans gropes my breast in between of his large hands, pressing into them and pushing at my nippled with extreme power. I could barely comprehend what was going on before wave of pleasure washed over me. 

"Is this what you want?" He whispers in dominant voice.

"N-no. Stop." I say through heavy breaths.

He nibbles on the back of my neck and then continues to whisper in my ear, "Don't stop you mean? All alone with a beautiful angel in this lockable door, I'm getting excited." I could feel his large hard cock against my ass. 

"L-lord So." I say beginning to feel nervous.  

"Didn't you say you want me to show you I really feel and didn't want me to hold back." 

"Well, i-its true." my panties wet with excitement and I can't think clearly as Lord So speaks with vigor and respite while playing with my breast. Whispering what he plans to do to me directly into my ears and filling me with compliments, spiking his desire to have his way with me. It's intimidating but thrilling.

Lord So unbuttons and pulls down my skirt, rubbing his finger along my panties and pressing against my pussy. The fabric from my panties rubs against my lips and presses into my clit, causing my legs to shudder as I soak my panties further. 

Lord So turns me around to face him and kisses me, his tounge pouring into mines and completely dominating it. 

He pulls off my panties and didn't bother to stand up. He put my right leg into his shoulder for wide opening and licks me taking some of my juices with him and then inserts his middle finger deep into me.

"Ah." I moan.

He curls his finger against my deep spot, presses his hand against my mons, and begins to stimulate me. 

Frequent moans escape me as my juices continues to flow like water. "God!" He's too good. 

His masculine finger presses against my throbbing flesh and please me. My muscles contract and my walls hug his finger.