Go best friend! That's my best friend!

"Want to dance?" Jin asked Jungkook after throwing back his fourth shot of tequila. The alcohol was good here; Jin was starting to feel a good buzz going which didn't normally start till after his 9th shot. He was a heavy drinker, especially when he wasn't the one paying. Jin suddenly had the urge to rub up against something; namely Jungkook.

Jungkook set his glass down and stood up. He followed Jin out to the dance floor where many people were already grinding on each other. Gas Pedal by Sage the Gemini was playing from the unseen speakers; Jin wrinkled his nose at the song choice. The two boys stopped right before going on to the dance floor; they watched as a drag queen started to twerk upside down against the edge of the stage.

Suddenly the song came to a halt, confusing everyone on the dance floor. They stopped grinding and looked around, wondering why the music quit without warning.

"Can I use this? Yes? Thank you. Sorry but that song was trash and I need my bestie to have something to dry hump to. This one goes out to my number one bitch! Go get that dick, Jinnie! Wow, I feel famous up here. Can I stay?" Jimin's high pitched voice said over the speakers. Jin and Jungkook looked around in confusion until they found Jimin on a small balcony over the bar where the DJ was located. There was static over the speakers as the song was switched.

"I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, babe—"

Usually Jin would have been annoyed about having Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls played, but honestly, he was feeling the beat. Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand and lead him out to the dance floor. He stopped walking but kept pulling Jungkook by the hand until his chest bumped into his back. Jin bent his knees slightly, stuck out his ass and began grinding on the younger boy's crotch.

Jungkook hissed at the unexpected contact. Pulling his hand back from Jin; he gripped the older males' hips harshly, bringing even closer together. Jin swallowed a moan at the grip; he liked the slight pain, it turned him on. They both moved in sync with the other; dipping and rolling their hips in time with the music.

Jin closed his eyes as he let Jungkook take control of their movements and leaned back until his head was resting on Jungkook's shoulder as they continued to grind on each other. Jin shivered as the dark-haired boy ran his tongue along his neck. If it was anyone else, Jin would have slapped the shit out of him for doing something so gross but he liked when Jungkook did it for some reason. The older boy slid his hands down to Jungkook's thighs and squeezed. Fuck, they're so thick! He dug his fingers into them, scratching Jungkook gentle through his jeans.

"Fuck—" Jungkook growled in Jin's ear. Jin could feel Jungkook began to harden against his ass.

Removing Jungkook's hands from his hips, Jin turned in his arms and smirked at the other boy before grabbing the younger's hips; pulling them until their crotches met. Jin throws his head back while Jungkook hangs his; both moaning at the contact. Cocks hard and straining against their pants; both desperate for physical contact.

"Geeeeeet iiiittt, Jiiiiin." Jimin sang through the speakers.

Jin slid his hands from Jungkook's hips to his ass and gave a hard squeeze, getting another moan from the younger. Jungkook brought his hand up and snaked his fingers through Jin's thick black hair. Pulling the elder's head down, Jungkook connects their lips.

The kiss started sensually but immediately turned heated. Jin pushed his tongue through the other's lips and waited for access. Jungkook opened his mouth and felt Jin thrust his tongue inside immediately; moaning at the sudden invasion. Their tongues wrestled for dominance but Jungkook eventually gave up and allowed Jin to take control of his mouth. He whimpered as Jin explored his mouth; continuing to thrust his tongue in between Jungkook's lips, overwhelming the boy.

Jin pulled away to trail his lips along Jungkook's jawline to his earlobe; nipping at the soft flesh gently. Jungkook smelled intoxicating; boy obviously doesn't use the cheap cologne. Jin wanted to bathe in his very scent, repeatedly. All night. Jin moves one of his hands from Jungkook's ass cheek and shoves it into the boy's pants instead; gripping the unclothed cheek at last.

"Oh, my, God! Go best friend, that's my best friend!"

Jungkook whimpers again into Jin's ear; the boy arches his back and surrenders all of his weight to the other male, bringing one leg up to wrap around the older boy's waist. Wanting Jin to have more control, Jungkook hangs his head back, exposing his neck completely for Jin. Jungkook decided he was going to enjoy tonight and let someone else take control.

Neither cared that they were causing a stir surrounding them; too engrossed in each other. A crowd began to encircle them; watching as the boys looked completely blissed out by the other. They were captivating; no one was expecting a live performance tonight.

Jimin watched from the balcony as his best friend and the young boy all but have sex right on the dance floor in front of everyone. He felt arms wrap around his small waist from behind and knew it was Taehyung. The taller boy begins to rock them both as he kisses Jimin's neck. Jimin leans back into Taehyung's broad chest and continues to watch the show below; happy that everything was working out for his best friend.

"You look like a proud mom," Taehyung whispers into the other's ear.

Jimin smiles as he switches the song to Body Party by Ciara. He watches as the two boys below switch their rhythm of grinding to match that of the new beat subconsciously. "Jinnie needs this. I bet this is the first time he's not thinking about that asshole since he saw your boy." Jimin turns his gaze from the boys to Taehyung. "Thanks for setting this up, baby."

"I still don't understand why we have to sneak around. We've been dating for a month and this is the first time I'm even meeting Jin, the first time your meeting JK."

"I know. I'm sorry. I had to make sure this was actually something real before I introduce you to my best friend. I wasn't sure if I was just your booty call or not." The smaller boy sighed and looked back out to the dance floor. "And as for Jin, if I would have set something up he wouldn't have gone through with it. And from what you told me about Jungkook, he seemed like Jin's type."

Jimin turned around in his lover's arms and rested his head on the male's shoulder; wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Jin doesn't exactly trust me when it comes to setting him up on dates anymore. That's why it had to look unexpected. That I suddenly met you and your friend was going to tag along to the club."

"Why doesn't he trust you? Seems like you know his tastes pretty well."

"I'm the one who set him up with his ex."