Majestically thick as fuck

Top Jin for the win.

The smut scene was written over a week period so it might be weird idk. 

*

*

"What the fuck is going on?" Hoseok yelled after the four of them ran into the kitchen to investigate what happened.

Jungkook looked at the mess of broken glass on the ground trying to remain calm. He looked up from the mess to see Taehyung and Jimin clinging to each other in fright, both surrounded by plates of broken glass.

"Hoseok, calm down, you're scaring them," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"Ah, Tae? What the hell happened?" Jungkook asked as Jin came to stand beside him.

"W-we wanted t-to m-m-make a m-m-music video to Scream by MJ. A-a-and y-you know h-how th-they have the s-sound of broken glass before the beat drops?" Jimin said in a small voice trying to hide his face in Taehyung's chest.

The four simply blinked before they all started yelling at them at once.

"Are you fucking serious—?!"

"You broke my fucking dishes—!"

"Were the screams supposed to be high notes—?"

"Jimin, I thought I taught you better than this—"

"I bought you Chinese—!"

"You could have hurt yourselves—"

"This isn't fucking Tarzan—!"

"I'm guessing you messed up the beat or—"

The two began crying as they were scolded, eventually softening the four with their pitiful crying faces. Jin quickly looked for a broom and swept a path for the two before squatting down to pick up the large pieces to throw away. Hoseok and Yoongi brought the two into the living room to console them while Jungkook helped Jin pick up the mess.

"When you called them babies earlier—I thought that was a figure of speech." Jungkook dumped a few large pieces of glass into the garbage can.

"LOL. Bitch, you thought." Jin snickered. He was used to this behavior from Jimin, but Taehyung was a shock. He figured the other would just become for aggressive. Like his ex.

After cleaning all the glass up, Jin stood awkwardly by the kitchen counter unsure of what to do next. Should he collect Jimin and head out? Should he stay? Was Jungkook even in the mood for sex now after what just happened? A deeper part of him wanted to know if he could top him again. How does one bring this shit up?

"Hey—"

"Do you—"

They both stopped and looked at each other, letting out awkward laughs. They gestured for the other to continue.

"I was wond—"

"This might be awk—"

They both laughed again before Jungkook blurted, "Look, I've had a really long day and could use a drink,"

Jin casts his eyes down trying to ignore the awful sting he just felt from Jungkook's words. He nodded and gave a small smile, slowly taking a step back. He wanted out of this room as quick as he could.

"And, if you're okay with it, I could really use someone to cuddle." Jungkook finished, looking anywhere but at Jin.

Jin jerked his head up in surprise and felt a warm feeling spread across his chest that he only got around puppies and babies. "Hell yeah, sweetie! I will cuddle the shit outta you!"