You can trust me

Large hands caressed his sides, trailing slowly down his torso to his thighs leaving goosebumps in their wake. He could feel thumbs rubbing and kneading his thighs until they relaxed under the pressure. He couldn't help the deep moan that escaped, it felt so relaxing, he felt so loved.

"Why do you tease me?"

A deep chuckle answered him before he felt something nuzzle against his cock, making him catch his breath. He looked down to see his lover pressing his face flush against his clothed cock, biting his lip, he carded his fingers through his hair. Throwing his head back, he let out a desperate whine as his lover began giving open-mouthed kisses over the fabric of his panties. He could feel his cock chub up with each lick, making his back arch up for more friction. He was leaking pre-come so bad that he wasn't sure if the wet stain on his panties were his lover's saliva or his own fluids.

"TaeTae, please," Jimin whined.

Taehyung hummed before complying, knowing exactly what Jimin was asking of him. He rolled the other's panties to release his pretty pink cock to his hungry gaze. It made a slapping noise as it flung out from its confines to hit Jimin's belly. Taehyung immediately got to work, licking a long stripe from the base to the tip of his cock before lifting it and bringing it into his mouth. It was thick and pulsing as Taehyung lowered himself down, taking as much as he could before drawing back. He began bobbing his head, taking more and more each time, getting high off Jimin's desperate moans and cries. He always loved Jimin's moans, they were like music to his hears, high-pitched but not annoyingly so but just right to make it sound genuine and not exaggerated. He loved hearing his baby cry out his name.

He pulled off completely, only allowing his tongue to circle the head of his cock, watching Jimin's withering form in his bed. Dark hair spread out in different directions on the pillow, eyes squeezed tightly shut with a deep blush running across his cheeks as he panted hotly. He watched as Jimin's face creased, his brows drawing together as he opens his eyes when Taehyung stopped sucking his cock.

A hum of appreciation was heard as Taehyung stroked his cock painfully slow, watching Jimin buck into his fist desperately. "I've been thinking...Why don't you top?" He said it so casually that Jimin had to take a few moments to clear his head to even register what Taehyung said.

"You—You want me to top?"

Tae nodded, dropping down to kiss the side of his length. "We've talked about it, but never did it."

"But that was because—"

"I know," Taehyung cut him off, draping himself over Jimin to kiss his plush lips. "I know, but maybe it'll be different?"

Jimin searched his eyes finding nothing but love and trust. "It will be. I won't hurt you...Let me take care of you."

"I..." A beautiful peach blush blossomed on his cheeks, Jimin's heart clenching at the sight of his shy boyfriend. Tae wasn't normally bashful with things especially when it came to sex, so Jimin made sure not to tease him. Taehyung took a deep breath. "I prepped myself."

Jimin squealed inwardly, this was so new to him and to Tae, the last thing he wanted to do was scare the poor boy off with his excitement. "Really? You prepped? For me?"

Taehyung flushed even deeper, giving a shy nod in confirmation.

Their lips met in a tender kiss, a kiss that Jimin has only come to know recently all because of Taehyung. It was slow and soft, lips caressing and sliding against one another so perfectly. Jimin ran his hands through his soft, dark curls, tugging here and there to get a sound out of him. There was something so sexy about his boyfriend's deep moans and high-pitched sighs that drove him crazy. He could listen to him all day. Taehyung knew Jimin wanted to deepen the kiss but refrained, he wanted Jimin to take charge in all aspects tonight. He wanted Jimin to take the lead.