Cathouse

Jimin suddenly had the urge to do something drastic. He turned back to the dance floor and watched the two boys below for a moment before cutting the music off and dimming the lights even lower than they already were.

"Babe? Go get them to put the spotlight on me, I wanna give them a show." Jimin said without even looking behind him to see if Taehyung went to carry out the task.

Jimin scrolled through the DJs playlist and huffed in frustration at the songs listed. There wasn't anything from the early 2000s. He turned to a grumpy looking male sitting in the corner with his arms folded over his chest: the DJ.

"Hey! You got an aux cord up here? Your playlist doesn't have what I am looking for." Jimin called to the man. He was going to call his playlist a 'shitlist' but didn't want to waste any more time for the people down below.

Grumpy didn't even look at Jimin as he flicked his hand to point to a cord hanging off the panel near him. Jimin quickly plugged his phone in and scrolled until he found the song. He began unbuttoning his shirt and pulled his pants low around his hips before quickly changing the music to his first love: Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. He hit play.

Jimin went over to the stairs that led down to the dance floor. The lights went out entirely and a spotlight searched the room until it landed on Jimin, blinding him for a moment. He smirked. What a good boy.

He wanted to make this club his bitch.

### (A/N: the vid above is how this next part goes down.)

Jin paused in kissing Jungkook making the younger boy whine. Jin looked around as a spotlight suddenly appeared searching the crowd. Jin followed it until it hit Jimin at the top a staircase that led from the DJ's booth to dance floor.

"This bitch." Jin sighed as Sexy Back began playing. He straightened the both of them as they watched Jimin descend, swaying his hips in time with the music. Jimin had everyone's attention, just how he liked it.

"What's he doing?" Jungkook asked as he watched Jimin dance seductively on the staircase. "Damn, he's really good!"

"Yeah, he used to be a dancer in high school. He even had a scholarship for it but fucked it put because of some guy. We don't have the best luck with guys, honestly." Jin grimaced as he remembered how much Jimin had fallen apart after that terrible breakup. He hasn't had a serious relationship since. "He never really got over his thirst for being on stage."

They watched the boy finally reach the bottom of the stairs. Walking past some men and caressing their face just to make sure he had all of their attention on him. Jimin licked his lips as he squatted with his legs far apart, the spotlight magnifying the muscles in his thicc thighs. He grabbed between his legs, not exactly on his crotch but close enough for the people to wish they knew what he was hiding between those thighs. He jumped up and ran a hand through his blond locks before walking up the stage stairs at a carelessly slow pace. He knew he had the crowd. It never took them long to give him their attention when he started dancing.

Jimin went to the edge of the round stage and turned his back to the crowd closest to him and collapsed onto his knees, bending backward to look at them while his hand ran from his thigh upward. His hand slowly ran up over his chest to his neck and he reached outward toward the crowd. Jin watched as someone broke away from the fellow gawkers and hand Jimin a scarf. It was Taehyung. They both smiled at each other fondly before Jimin came back up and tied the scarf around his eyes.