Part 4

Thank u so much for all your votes and comments..Here is the next chapter..

__________________________

Sharmishta woke up early in the morning. An affectionate smile appeared on her lips when she saw the innocent face of her Chinnu, who was looking really cute with her hair falling to her eyes. She extended her hand and slowly moved her hair from her forehead and placed a soft kiss there. Swara slightly squirmed in her sleep and murmured "Ammaaa" softly with her eyes still closed.

Sharmishta got up from the bed, tied her hair into a bun and walked towards the front door. When she opened the door she was surprised to see Sanskaar sitting in the verandah.

Sha: (smiles) Sanskaar..So early in the morning..?

Sa: Sharmishta amma..Chinnu..?(tries to look inside)

Sha: (smiles widely) She is still asleep..(then excitedly)She came here yesterday night itself..But you were saying that you wanted to give her some surprise and she will come here today only..?

Sa: (bites his lips and looks away guiltily) Actually Sharmishta Amma..(musters some courage and looks at her face again)I will tell you everything..What happened was that..

Just then Swara walked into the scene and Sanskaar was interrupted by her.

Sw: Amma..I had great fun at their home..Sanskaar gave me a huge surprise..(looks at Sanskaar with a mocking smile)

Sanskaar stared at her with a painful expression.

Sha: (smiles) Is it, Chinnu..? Ok now both of you sit down and talk with each other..I will bring some tea for all of us..

And she walked inside. Swara glared at Sanskaar with her one eyebrow raised. Sanskaar twitched his lips and looked around. He was finding it difficult to meet her testy glare. He took a deep breath and gathered up himself. He eventually met her gaze and started talking.

Sa: Why did you stop me from explaining everything to Sharmishta Amma..?

Sw: (seriously)Because I didn't want her to feel hurt in any way..Look Mr. Sanskaar..I didn't tell anything bad about you and your family to my Amma..I know that she values Annapurna aunty's friendship very much..I didn't want to spoil their relationship..

Sa: But listen to me Swa..

Sw: (now pointing her index finger at him and glaring) You listen to me Mr. Sanskaar..I don't want any drama here and I don't want your "I-am-sorry" expression too..It doesn't suit you..(smirks)

Sanskaar's expression was turning sour now. She opened his mouth to retort but just then Sharmishta arrived with three steaming cups of tea.

Sha: Sanskaar, tell Annapurna to accompany me and Chinnu to the Devi temple in the evening. Chinnu has arrived here in our place after a long time. So it will be good if we take her to the temple.

Sa:(sipping the tea) Sure..

Sanskaar looked into Swara's direction and raised his one eyebrow angrily to which Swara raised her both eyebrows and fumed at him.

He thought "Oh my God..What a haughty and arrogant girl she is..!! Sharmishta amma is such a kind and sweet person..! I guess I didn't do any wrong by making fool of her..She deserved it.."

Swara sipped her tea and thought "Oh God..! I have never seen such a man in my entire life..Annapurna aunty and Ragini are actually nice persons..But this Sanskaar is such a scoundrel.."