Part 14

Thank you all for your votes and comments dears

_________________

Next day evening, Lakshya and his parents came to see Ragini and they liked her every much. Annapurna also liked him and both the families got along really well.

After a lot of discussion it was fixed that their engagement, should be held after two weeks time.

After they left, Sanskaar approached Annapurna and sat down near her. Annapurna sensed that he wanted to share something with her. She looked into his eyes and caressed his cheek affectionately.

An: Is there anything which you want to tell me, son..?

Sanskaar smiled and nodded. He lay down in her lap and looked up at her face.

Sa: Amma..If I tell you that I like a girl very much and that I want to marry her, will you help me..?

An: (surprised) Why not..? All I want is your happiness. Just tell me who the girl is..?

Sa: (smiles widely) Swara..

Annapurna simply gazed at him for a moment. Then she realized, what she was hearing.

An: Chinnu..?!...Our Chinnu..!!

Sa: Yes, Amma.. I would like to marry her..Will you talk with Sharmishta Amma and Swara's father?

Annapurna looked at him and thought about it. Then,

An: Sanskaar.. Even I like Chinnu very much.. She is my daughter too..But I am not sure whether I should talk about this to Sharmishta and her husband.. I am afraid that her father won't like this proposal. He is so obsessed with city lifestyle and he wouldn't like to marry off Chinnu to a small village like ours. And what if this creates any more rift between him and Sharmishta..!!

Sanskaar looked at Annapurna's tensed face. He got up and held her hands in his.

Sa: Amma, Swara also likes me..We have confessed our love to each other. I think that Swara will also try her level best to convince her Papa. I just want you to talk with them.

An: (surprised) Sanskaar..When did all this happen..? When did you both fall in love..?! Oh my God..! This is a real surprise to me..! I don't know what Sharmishta will have to say about this..!

Sa: (smiles) We will do one thing Amma. Let us invite them to Ragini's engagement function. When they come here, it will be easy to convince them directly.

Annapurna caressed his hair and smiled.

An: Ok my dear..Let us hope for the best.

********************

Next day morning, when Swara and her friends arrived at Sanskaar's home for having breakfast, Annapurna confronted her. Swara was feeling too embarrassed to talk with Annapurna. She was very much afraid whether she would approve of Sanskaar's and her relation.

Annapurna smiled at Swara and gestured to come nearer. Swara obliged and walked to her. Annapurna hugged and kissed her forehead, then cupped her face and told.

An: Thank you for coming into Sanskaar's life and our family. He is a really nice person and will keep you happy always. I will promise you that.

Sw: I know, Aunty..(smiles widely with tears in her eyes)

An: Not Aunty, you can call me Amma..