Part 13

Thank you all for your votes and comments..

Here comes the next chapter..

______________________

Sa: Swara..!! What are you doing here..?!

Sw: (shocked at his anger) Sanskaar..!! (stammers) I-- I -- we kissed yesterday -- you forgot..?!!

Sa: (surprised) What..?!!

He pushed her away from him and got up from the bed. He turned his back towards Swara, who was sitting on his bed.

Sa: What non sense are you talking about..? When did you come here..?!

Swara got up and hugged him tightly from behind.

Sw: I came for you Sanskaar..I missed you and I can't live without you..

Sanskaar closed his eyes for a moment, because he melted in her hug. But then he remembered her words, when she left for Mumbai, leaving him all alone.

Tears fell down from his closed eyes and he grabbed her hands and pushed himself free from her hug. Without saying anything he walked towards the closed door. She immediately reached the door and blocked him from opening the door. She stared into his eyes confidently.

Sw: Please listen to me Sanskaar, for once..

Sanskaar looked into her beautiful eyes and was lost in them for a moment. But then he looked away impatiently and let out a deep sigh. He realized that this was not easy when she was standing in front of him and avoid her at the same time.

Sa: (serious tone)Swara, move aside..You just can't leave me and come back to me whenever you wish.!!(still not looking at her)

Swara cupped his face and made him look at her. She gazed into his sad and angry eyes with a soft and caring expression.

Sw: I love you Sanskaar.. Whatever I did, I did for the happiness of my parents.. If I had told them about our relationship, my father would have become angry and put all the blame on my mother again. I had no other way than to go with them at that time, because I was the only link which connected their lives. I wanted to explain all this to you then. But you didn't let me explain at that time and you just went away.

Her voice cracked and she chocked in between her words. Sanskaar was listening to her silently and he observed the tears which threatened to fall from her eyes.

Even today, he couldn't see her crying and upon an instinct, he bent his face side ways and kissed the corner of one of her tearful eyes and sucked in the salty droplet. Her breathing stopped for a moment and he withdrew his face and surveyed her lovely face. She was looking at him with her astonished eyes.

The look in her eyes took his heart away and passion burned his insides. He bent his face towards her quivering lips and sucked in her luscious lower lip.

She gasped and closed her eyes and her hands circled around his sturdy waist. His arms snaked around her slender waist and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. The love for her which was trapped inside his heart began to overflow and he kissed her even more roughly.

She responded to his aggressive kiss with equal amount of passion and soon they were kissing senseless. He kissed all over her face and she clung on to him tightly enjoying the hot sensations coursing through her body.

Swara shyly giggled and put her tiny arms around his body and hugged him tightly to stop him doing that. He was amused and so he too embraced her with all his love.

Sa: (husky voice) I missed you a lot, Swara...I am glad that you came back to me.. I love you..

He caressed her hair with one hand and patted her back with the other.