Part 6

Thank u everyone for voting and commenting..

Here is the next chapter
______________________

When it was around breakfast time, they stopped the car near a way side restaurant and everyone except Swara got down, she was still asleep. Sanskaar went by her side and knocked loudly on her side door. She woke up with a start and blinked at the bright sunlight. Her gaze fell upon his face and she smiled absent mindedly.

Sw: Sanskaar..

Sa: (rudely) Aren't you hungry or what..?! Get down for having breakfast..

Sw: (looks around) Really..?! Oh alright then..

Swara was dressed in a light pink coloured salwar suit whereas Sanskaar was wearing a sky-blue color shirt and white mundu (dhoti).

Swara also got down and both of them walked together towards the restaurant.

Suddenly Swara tripped over a stone and was about to fell forward when she felt a pair of powerful hands gripping her shoulders which made her stand straight. She gazed towards him with thankful eyes and a sweet smile.

Sw: Thanks..

Sanskaar simply glared at her and nodded with pursed lips. They walked up the steps leading inside and went and joined the others.

They all ordered their food and Ragini and Swara instantly began chit-chatting with each other and would giggle every now and then.

Surprisingly, Sanskaar found Swara's giggles very distracting. He thought she looked even more pretty while she smiled and her laugh seemed to him like tinkling bells.

Sa: (scolds in a low but hoarse voice) Ragini, stop giggling like this. You are attracting attention..!

Ragini immediately obeyed and Swara raised her brows at him with and "you are unbelievable " kind of expression. Sanskaar noticed this and he glared at her. Swara smiled and shook her head feeling amused at his serious face.

Their food arrived soon and all of them had their breakfast.

They resumed their journey again and reached the temple within one hour. They parked the car at the parking area and all of them alighted from it.

Sanskaar led them towards the counter which was meant to keep the devotees' slippers, mobile phones etc safely. When Swara kept her slipper into the counter, the security person slipped her footwear inside Sanskaar's footwear and kept them together on to the rack. Swara and Sanskaar felt something in their hearts and their eyes met instantly.

Sanskaar thought he just noticed Swara's cheeks redden. He withdrew his gaze quickly and she too looked away biting her lower lip feeling a little awkward.

Then Sanskaar suddenly did the unexpected. He began to undo the buttons of his shirt and removed it suddenly. Swara understood that it was because of the custom that men were not allowed to wear shirts inside temples in Kerala.

But soon she realized that she was checking out his bare upper body. His skin was fair and his wide chest was strewn with some manly hair and she thought that he looked quite sexy. She noticed him folding his shirt and kept in inside a plastic cover with his mobile and she was again surprised when he held out his hand towards her.

Sw: (widens her eyes) What..?!

Sa: (curtly) Your mobile..It's not allowed inside the shrine.

Swara quickly switched off her mobile and handed it to him. He put that too inside the cover and went towards another counter to keep it there.