Part 7

Thank you so much for voting and commenting dears..

Love you all..
____________________

After dinner, they all went off to their respective rooms for sleeping. Swara and Sharmishta chose to sleep together in the guest bedroom, where Swara had slept before while she was staying at the Mangalasseri Tharavadu.

Swara snuggled close to her Amma on the bed and she was thinking about her moments with Sanskaar. A lazy smile was playing on her lips which didn't go unnoticed by Sharmishta.

Sha: Chinnu..Why are you smiling..?

Sw: (blushes) Its nothing Amma..It's just that I am so happy today..I loved our trip to Guruvayur temple. It was a wonderful experience.

Sha: You are right..Even I enjoyed the whole journey..And I am so tired..(yawns widely)

Saying so, she slept off quickly, hugging Swara lovingly. But Swara couldn't sleep as she was missing Sanskaar's presence terribly.

After an hour or so, Swara decided to get up and have a walk around. Carefully, she removed her Amma's arm around her and got up from the bed without any noise. She walked out of the room and reached the corridor.

Swara noticed that the door leading to the backyard was open. Moonlight was flooding inside through the doorway. She reached near it and looked outside, but saw no one around.

As she was about to close the door, she heard some splashing sounds of water. She realized that the noise was coming from the private pond.

Feeling curious, she walked out of the house into the back yard and reached near the wall surrounding the private pond. Approaching its door way she looked in from there. A downward flight of stone steps led towards the pond.

 A downward flight of stone steps led towards the pond

The view was breathtaking. Sanskaar was half immersed in the water. His well sculpted body and wet black hair was gleaming in the moonlight. It seemed to Swara as if the Greek God himself had alighted from the heavens to enchant her. Not even able to blink her doe-like eyes she stood rooted to spot watching the view.

Sanskaar swam in the water causing splashing sounds and huge ripples and Swara's breath caught inside her throat.

Meanwhile, Sanskaar was going through a different dilemma. "Why am I not able to forget Swara for even a minute. Her thoughts have successfully invaded my otherwise peaceful mind. It's because of her that I came here at this time of night; to cool off my head. "Oh God, why is this happening to me?"

As if transfixed, Swara's eyes were roaming all over his powerful biceps, his shoulder blades, his back, his chest and at that instant Sanskaar swam towards the banks and rose from the water. She gasped when she saw that he was wearing only his underwear. She shut her eyes tightly, and turned around feeling embarrassed.

Sw: Oh my god, Swara..what were you doing..When did you become so shameless..!!

Swara was alarmed when she realized that he would come out any minute and would see her there. When she looked again he was climbing up the steps, with a towel worn around his waist.