Part 19

Sorry for being so much late..I was caught up with some more unexpected works and I could only type in a few words everyday after Sunday..I was waiting for this update to shape up well so that I could publish it..Hope you all will enjoy it dears..

__________________

Next morning dawned bright and clear and when Swara came into the kitchen after freshening up to see if Annapurna wanted some help, she met Ragini there.

Ra: Ettathy..

Sw: Good morning, Ragini..(smiles)

Ra:(hastily) Good morning ..!! But you just come with me..I will show you something..!

Ragini just caught hold of Swara's hand and started walking out of the kitchen.

Sw: Hey..what is it..? Why are you not telling anything..?!

Ra:When its is something worth watching, then what is the need to tell..Just come with me, Ettathy..!!

Swara blinked uncertainly and followed her. As they reached the front courtyard Ragini stopped walking.

And there stood Sanskaar along with his dear friend Nandu who were busy admiring the 'pookkalam' (flower rangoli) which they had so artistically made.

Sw: Wow..!! this is so beautiful Sanskaar..!

Sanskaar grinned wide hearing her compliment and looked at Nandu with pride.

Ra:(rolling her eyes) Its beautiful because they bought varieties of flowers from the market, Ettathy..!!Can't you see they cheated..?! We made that pookkalam yesterday with the flowers available here..at our house..!! Just as per Amma had said to do..But..

Sa: Ragini..there was no such rule ok..!!

Sw: No Sanskaar..She is telling the truth..Actually, Amma had asked us to pluck flowers available inside the house courtyard and make the pookkalam..That is why our design looked so simple and..

Ra: ..and had a traditional feel to it..! Its ok Ettathy..! Let's go inside..

Just then Annapurna arrived after her visit from the nearby temple. She looked at the beautiful floral design.

An: (smiles wide) Sanskaar and Nandu..I didnt expect it to be this beautiful..you guys have put in a lot of effort to make this so good.. you people bought flowers from the market too..!

Sa: (raises his brow at Ragini) Satisfied now..?! Amma also liked it..Now you just declare that we have won this challenge..!!

Ra: (rolls her eyes) Ok congrats Etta.. you won..!

An: (smiles at Ragini, looks at Om) But listen Om..from tomorrow, there is no need for spending so much money on this..May be on 'Thiruvonam' (main Onam) day we all can make a really big pookkalam with a whole lot of variety of flowers..But 8 more days are remaing until then..so Swara, Ragini..you both do as I had insisted..Take flowers from the house itself, ok..?