Part 20

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the last update dears..😍😘
__________________

Sanskaar and Swara together completed the beautiful floral arrangement they created together. Ragini and Annapurna exclaimed with joy as they saw it.

 Ragini and Annapurna exclaimed with joy as they saw it

Ra: Wow..!! This pookkalam is just mind blowing..!!

An: Yes it is..!! (smiles wide)

Just then Lakshya and his parents arrived, as Sanskaar and Annapurna had invited them to celebrate the festival together.

La: Happy Onam..!(smiles)

He came and hugged Sanskaar and he hugged him back.

Sa: Happy Onam, Lakshya..!

They all wished each other and walked inside the house.

In the afternoon they all had Onam special feast named Ona sadhya consisting of lots of tasty dishes on a banana leaf along with two kinds of tasty paayasam(Kerala special kheer).

***********

Some days later...

It was night and Annapurna approached Sanskaar as he returned from his shop.

An: Sanskaar..tomorrow you have to take me to the Lord Krishna's temple which is far from here..Because..

But before she could complete the sentence, Sanskaar received an important phone call and he began to talk over the phone. Annapurna waited for him to stop speaking and as he finished the call, she began to talk..

An: So Sanskaar, as I was saying..

Sa: (indifferent tone) Amma.. Tomorrow I have to go out of town..and that too early in the morning..Can we go to that temple, some other day..?

And saying so, without waiting for her answer he walked off towards the direction of the staircase.

An: No Sanskaar..But..

But he was gone..!!

Letting out a deep sigh, she walked off towards the kitchen.

*********