Part 17

Thank you dears, for all your votes and comments.. And I am really sorry I forgot to add Sanskaar's wedding costume in the last update..So added it today..Please do check..

Here comes the much awaited update of their First night..

Mature content ahead..Reader's discretion advised..
____________________

Swara's hug tightened around him as their tongues and mouths played with each other.

Sanskaar's lips left her mouth and he sensuously sucked her chin. His lips trailed along her jaw line and she whimpered with pleasure. He kissed downwards along her slender throat and then across her collar bone. She arched her body backwards in need.

His right hand grabbed her saree and cast its pallu sideways to reveal her blouse clad upper body. He walked around her clutching the saree in his hand, watching her body getting slowly revealed as the saree slowly left her body. She was watching him all the while as he circled around her and she found herself ensnared within his circle of love.

Sanskaar dropped the saree's end downwards and approached her from behind. His hands caressed her now bare waist.

He pressed his face into the crook of her neck and moved his mouth and nose along its side. Swara could feel her body blossom under his effect and she raised her both hands and moved them back wards to place them around his neck.

His hands travelled upwards and claimed her round and full breasts which appeared taut inside her blouse. His tongue circled around her earlobe while his thumbs circled around her erect nipples.

She was gasping for air as he continued his calculated actions and he was so aroused seeing the reaction of her body to his touch.

Suddenly he bent forward and scooped her up in his arms and she could feel her feet leaving the ground. Her saree's end trailed behind them as he walked with her towards their bed.

Their bed was decorated with strings of flowers and roses and jasmine buds were strewn over the bedspread.

He lay her down and then raised his index finger and traced the contours of her neck. He caressed the sides of her neck with his palm and he enjoyed the view of her squirming in his arms.

Sa: (softly)Swara..You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen..

Swara looked at him in a dazed state.

Without wasting time, he lay on top of her and began to kiss down from her forehead, her nose, her lips and her throat.

Swara was overwhelmed with his passion and she clung on to him while her finger nails dug into his shoulders.

Sanskaar's mouth travelled downwards and reached her chest. He began to place soft kisses along her soft skin and she gasped and tightened the grasp around his hairs at the back of his head.

Slowly he unhooked her blouse and removed it with ease.

Swara was too much shy now that she lay with her eyes closed in anticipation.

He bent down his face and whispered into her ears.

Sa: Hey..don't be so shy my princess..(kisses her cheek)..I want you to look at me as I make love to you Swara..

Swara looked into his eyes and he smiled at her.

Sa: That's like my good girl..

He placed a quick kiss on her lips and Swara could feel blood rushing to her cheeks.

He began to slowly undress both of them and Sanskaar took his own time to savour every part of her body.

And then when he felt that she was ready for him, he entered inside her, at first slowly and then in fast paced movements. She moaned and cried in pure ecstasy and clung onto his body for support.