Part 5

Thank you so much for voting and commenting my dear readers..

Here comes the next chapter..
___________________________

Sharmishta and Swara left to their house after having tea with them. Annapurna approached Sanskaar,

An: Sanskaar..I think you have to say sorry to Swara..

Sa: (sighs, then impatiently) Amma, I went there in the morning itself to ask her forgiveness..But that girl didn't even allow me to talk..!! (looks at her, wide eyed)

An: I know..She is angry with you..But you must try again..And tommorow we all are going for the trip..I don't want you both sulking like this..! Sharmishta is so excited right now..and I don't want to spoil her happiness in any way..

Ragini was watching as her Amma talked with her elder brother. She also wanted everything to be alright between Sanskaar and Swara.

Sa: (tries to argue)But Amma..How does it affect Sharmishta amma's happiness if I am not talking to Swara..!

An:(impatiently) Sanskaar all this happened because of your stubbornness...Poor girl..She had come here to see her mother after so many years.. (then angrily) and you...you cheated her..!!

Sanskaar could feel heat on his face and he ran his fingers along his hair in frustration. But he quickly composed himself after taking long breaths.

Sa: Don't worry..I will take care of this mess..

As he turned to go, Annapurna stopped him.

An: Wait, I will also come with you..

Sanskaar turned towards her and held her shoulders consolingly.

Sa: No Amma..You stay here..As you said, its my fault...I want to do this alone.

************************************
Sharmishta was busy in her kitchen, preparing some special dishes for Swara. Swara was sitting on the kitchen platform, munching an apple and watching her mother cook. Suddenly the calling bell rang.

Sha: Chinnu, can you just go and see who it is..?

Sw: Ok Amma..

Swara walked towards the door and opened it. Sanskaar was standing outside the door and Swara eyes widened in anger.

Sw:(holding the door) What do you want now, Sanskaar..?

Sa: Look, I am sorry Swara..I didn't mean to..

Swara let out a scornful laugh and glared at him.

Sw: Ohhhhh...Really Mr. Sanskaar..?

Sanskaar shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath. Then he opened his eyes.

Sa: (desperately) I know I lied to you..But I did that just for some fun..Actually I was going to tell you the truth and then take you to your mother yesterday night itself..

Sw: (seriously)Well..I don't want to believe you again Sanskaar. After all that you have done to me, no one in their right mind would want to forgive you..

Sanskaar took some steps towards her. He was growing restless as he was not used to this kind of treatment from a girl.

Sa: This time I am serious, Swara.. Believe me..Please..!

Sw: Look.. I have had enough of your nonsense..Now, please leave.

And saying so, she tried to shut the door, but Sanskaar was too quick for her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, he took hold of her other hand too and squeezed her wrists in rage.