Gay pride

DragicornxHBC I think it was you that request a story like this!

Hope you like it 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

————————————————————

"(Y/n)!" Helena called from the bathroom. "Do I look okay?"

Rolling your eyes you went over to see her again. She looked fine the last time she asked, and the time before that, but still she insisted something was wrong.

"Hellie, you look beautiful. I don't understand why you're fussing so much. Aren't you the woman who walks down the street in her pjs?" You said with a giggle.

"Today's different... no you're right... I'm just..."

"Nervous?" You asked getting a small nod in return. "Look what you're doing is really brave, I'd understand if you want to wait a little while longer."

"No!" She said abruptly, "I've put this off for far too long! I'm coming out today, I can't live in secret any more."

"I knew you'd say that," you said leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Now how about we go out and join the parade?"

"Okay." She said walking into the bedroom and grabbing her bisexual pride flag.

You help tie it around her shoulders before going to grab yours.

"Hopefully the gossip mags will be watching when I kiss you in front of everybody today." You said with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah maybe then they'll stop thinking every man I touch is my lover." Helena said as you two walk down stairs.

"Yeah they'll just start doing it with every woman as well." You giggles as Helena rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go and have a good time, forget about the bloody media." Helena said before pulling you into a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you" she whispered in your ear.

"I love you too Hellie!"

————————————————————

Sorry that was a little shorter than usual, I haven't had much time to write in the week because of college and homework.

I'm also being to work on a new story so stay tuned for that!