Stuck with you

This story got so many more readers over lockdown I've decided to come back to it. Let me know any concept for one shots in the comments.

———————————————————

"Would you like a cup of tea?" Helena mouthed from across the living room as to not disturb your zoom call.

Since September the two of you had been quarantining together. It was a nice change from the lockdown in March you spent alone. Even though in the beginning it felt a bit strange.

You and Helena didn't have a conventual relationship. In fact it wasn't really much of a relationship at all.

Helena wanted sex, you wanted money. That was it. That was also why you were so surprised when she first asked you to live with her.

Maybe she was lonely?

Maybe she just needed someone around the house?

Someone to help keep her warm at night?

Some one to reassure her things would be alright?

The first week you were there things were like normal, except this time you couldn't leave and by the second month things had changed. Each morning you'd wake up in her arms breathing each other's sent. Each day you'd fall a little bit more in love. Maybe this was always Helena's plan. Her way of domesticating you.

"Yes please." You said smiling back at her before she disappeared into the kitchen. Soon she'd come back with two hot mugs. She'd sit in her chair by the fire and watch you work, waiting patiently for the second your camera turns off.