Happy Accident

You had all the time in the world today for getting the weekly shop done. All your other chores had been done before hand. Slowly you paced down the fruit aisle; the outside world drowned out by your headphones.

Moving forward you suddenly bumped into something. Your cart stopped and you heard a yelp. Looking over you saw a woman with her coffee spilt over her dress.

"Oh god!" You yelled in embarrassment quickly coming over to her "I'm so sorry." Your face was hot and the fact this woman was so beautiful didn't help either.

She sighed "it's okay love."

"No it's not. I should have been looking where I was going." You said not wanting her to forgive you that easily.

"Well there not much you can do-"

"I'll buy you another coffee! Or tea?" You said forgetting about your shopping entirely. "I'm (y/n) by the way" you said waiting for her to respond.

"Okay," She said giving another sigh, "I'm Helena."

The coffee shop was only a short walk away form were you were and most of it was done in silence. Once inside Helena ordered her coffee and you paid for it.

"Would you like to come one a walk with me?" Helena asked catching you off Guard "it's a nice day?" Actually it was practically night but something about Helena made it hard to say no.

So you went along. I was a lovely night. The stars were out as you were far away from the pollution of the inner city and the park was completely empty.

You two made friendly conversation. Helena was so beautiful you hopped she hadn't caught you staring at her.

"I was having a really shit day today." Helena said looking over at you. "When you bumped into me, well, I thought it was getting worse." She turned in front of you looking into your eyes "but you made today so much better." She laughed and you did too.

"Helena," you said finding your self holding her hand. "I don't know what to say."

"How about this," Helena said before leaning in and giving you a kiss. It wasn't long or passionate. Just a simple peck. It left you wanting more.

Speechless you stood there. The grip you had on her hand tightened

"Meet me here tomorrow," Helena whispered "we can have date number two"

Helena walked away leaving you still a little frozen. 'Date number two? Wait this was a date!'

——————————————————-

Sorry for the late upload I'm kinda and when I say kinda I'm means very sick.