Cold Hands

Cold Hands

You and Jaebeom were out shopping all day, in the city centre. The autumn clothing were just coming into the stores, so it was the perfect time to re vamp your wardrobe, with new items to wear for 2nd year of college.

Jaebeom held most of your shopping bags, without you having to ask him and never once did he complain about it being too many, or that he was getting bored and wanting to go home.

His broad shoulders and tight chest made it look like he did 100 push ups every day, he was the perfect manly man for you and holding a few shopping bags seemed nothing for him.

It was 5pm when you both decided it was time to call it a day. The temperature had dropped, the sun hidden behind clouds. Your hands and nose began to feel numb, as you both sat on the seats of the bus stop waiting for number 6 to arrive.

2 minutes must have gone by and a group of boys, 5 of them decided it was okay to cut the line and stand infront of you both as they were being loud.

You made a scoul face at them, pouting. Jaebeom leaned into you and placed a peck on your cheek, as if he was reminding you that he was there with you.

"Don't pay attention to them" he whispered in your ear, as you felt his hand pull yours out, that's closest to him, out of your sweater paws and wrapped his hand around it.

"Yah!" He went jumpy. "Your hands are so cold." He winced, letting your hand go and placing the shopping bags down on the floor between his legs.

"Let me warm them up" he took a hold of both your hands.

"Babe. It's okay. You don't have-"

"Shhh" Jaebeom rubbed his hands over yours, as they were sandwiched between his larger ones.

Other people standing around at the bus stop, kept glancing over at you both. It made you feel a little shy and you blushed, especially when you caught the eyes of an elderly lady standing right beside Jaebeom, who gave you a sweet smile and said out loud "he's a keeper" with a wink.

"I know.." you responded with a smile.

Just then, the bus came. Jaebeom kept hold of one of your hands while the other he picked up the bags.

You both got onto the bus and found seats to sit beside each other.

"Will you not give my hand back?" You asked

"Nope! They're staying here until it gets warm." He said in a playful tone, his eyebrows raised. He kept a hold of your hand.

"Put the other hand in your pocket" he pointed with his chin, to the pink hoodie that you wore.

You did as he told you and decided to just take advantage of this moment and rest your head on his shoulder, as you cuddled close to him, feeling his heat radiate onto you and warming you up quickly.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND MY FIRST SHORT STORY/SCENARIO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU!