Fanmeet

My Dream Come True 

You are standing in a huge hall filled with screaming girls and boys. Green lights sparkling like the northern lights in the sky. Music is blaring through the speakers, echoing through the hall.

Suddenly the people are chanting and you join in.

"JB, Mark, Jackson, Park Jinyoung, Choi Youngjae, Bambam, Kim Yugyeom Got7!"

You came to see your favourite group perform. Got7. Especially the guy you've been swooning over the passed 3 years. Im Jaebeom.

He's dancing to the right of the stage while you are stood to the left. You have to look up at the big screen in front of you constantly, whenever there is a close up of Jaebeom, since you cannot see him that well, from where you are stood.

It takes your breath away everytime.

After the first song is over, the boys are just walking around, holding fans hands as they sing instead of putting a performance on.

"Jaebeom!!! JAEBEOM! OVER HERE!" You scream trying to get his attention, waving your hand about, but he can't hear you over the other fans screams and he has sat down on the balls of his feet, looking at the fans infront of him.

Your heart sinks. You came today hoping you'd get some sort of interaction with him. Even if he smiled at you and waved, it would be enough because he would have noticed you.

Youngjae then suddenly comes over, catching your attention and stands before you and he kneels down onto the balls of his feet. He reaches out, touching the hands of the fans just infront of you.

 He reaches out, touching the hands of the fans just infront of you

You are in shock as you stare up at him. His face lights up just like the sun and you are smiling again. "I LOVE YOU YOUNGJAE!" You suddenly scream in panic and you've caught his attention. He laughs, his eyes going small like the crescent moon.

Your cheeks blush in embrrassment

He probably thinks  I'm a crazy fan!!