Protective 💕

Always stay close by me

You attend a college that specialises in sports. You and JB are both in the swim team and are good friends. But with time the two of you got closer and developed feelings towards eachother.

The both of you are aware of it, but neither has offically put the label of the relationship being more than friends.

There is a guy JB hates, since Secondary school. They are ex bestfriends.

His name is Kai.

They've been in a few physical fights in the passed, but ever since starting College, JB wanted to start new and stay out of trouble. Especially out of Kais way.

Kai however, ended up going to the same college, but hasn't changed his old ways and some how he managed to become the captain of the rugby team.

"Try and avoid him and if he tries to make conversation, let him know you're not interested okay? He's trouble and I don't want you to get dragged into his childish games

"Try and avoid him and if he tries to make conversation, let him know you're not interested okay? He's trouble and I don't want you to get dragged into his childish games." JB told you, as he had one arm across your shoulder, leaning slightly on you, as the two of you walked down the hall of college together, towards your class, as you both saw Kai leaning against his locker, one foot up and chuckling with his group of friends.

"After that time at the pool and what you've told me about him, I don't have any intentions to speak to him. Don't worry about me." You tell JB as you slip out from under his arm and enter the classroom.

"I know... but we both know he has feelings for you. If its genuine, that... we dont know" JB told, pouting as he followed you in.

"I seriously doubt he does. More like he teases me because he knows he'll get a reaction out of you." You poke a finger at his chest.

"Are you sure he might not fancy you instead?" you say giggling.

"Hi Mrs Brooke." you hear JB greet the swimming coach and ignoring what you said.

JB was always so polite to coach, even the senior students he got along well with. Thats one thing that you liked about him, because not many people respected the elders anymore. But you knew if someone crossed the line, there was also a different side to him.

The first time you saw him get angry, was 2 weeks ago, when the two of you hung out with a bunch of other friends at a pool party.

(Your outfit)