Cramps

Cramps

It was early in the morning at 3am, when you woke up with painful cramps. Your arms flew to your stomach, you curled into a fetus position, groaning quietly.

Jaebeom was fast asleep in bed beside you, on his back. You didn't want to wake him up. He had early starts for work at 8am.

It must be the usual period cramps. Nothing you couldn't handle yourself.

So once the pain decreesed, you pulled yourself out of bed and slowly walked to the ensuite bathroom.

You had a strong urge to pee suddenly, so you hurriedly locked the door to the bathroom, pulled down your pajama shorts and undies and sat down on the seat of the toilet.

As you were peeing, through sleepy eyes you looked down and saw a patch of blood on your undies.

You let out an annoyed grumble, holding your head in your hands. Another undy that will have to be thrown in the trash, as well as your pajama shorts as the blood stained through.

You kick them off to the marbled white floor with disgust and after you've wiped, you hobble over to the cabinet in the bathroom. When you open the draw there's no pads.

"What! no! I forgot to buy new ones. What will I do now?" You close the cabinet door a little too hard as you realise you're about to leak and run back to sit over the toilet.

You go jumpy when you hear the door knob to the bathroom rattle.

"Babe. Is everything okay in there?" Jaebeoms groggy voice is heard on the other side of the door as he lightly knocked.

You sigh heavily "Jaebeom-a.. don't come in here. I'll be fine." You sigh heavily again "Go back to sleep." You tell him.

"Your voice says otherwise. Talk to me." He tells you.

You wait a second or two, wondering whether to let him in. You lean over to the door and unlock it.  

When Jaebeom walks in, in just his black sweat pants, he looks at you with soft eyes and then his sight gets caught on your bloody undies on the floor.

You burry your head in your hands in shame before you can even see the disgust that might come on his face and begin to cry quietly.

"I'm sorry. I can never get anything right. I forgot to get pads yesterday and now there's none and it's late at night so it's not like I can go and grab some and I even woke you up when you have to go to work tomorrow" You say through sobs.

You feel him crouch down in front of you on the floor and you feel him grab your wrists. "Hey... Babe don't cry. It's okay. These things can happen." He pulls your hands away from your face gently and instead grabs your face with his soft hands.

"Look at me." He speaks gently.

You lift your head up as you wipe away your tears. He helps you wipe them away too, smiling warmly at you he then says "We can fix this. It's easy right? I'll go now to a 24hour Supermarket and pick some up for you, but first how about I run you a warm bath hmm? By the time I'm back you'll be freshened up, new pajama's on and then we can go back to bed. I'll still get four more hours of sleep before I'll have to wake up again." He tells you.