Saying Goodbye

"Hey babe, I just called to let you know I got myself checked in and I'm sitting at my gate area."

You sigh heavily "That's good. I can't believe how fast 2 weeks went though. I'm really going to miss you. I wish you didn't have to leave"

"I know... but I'm glad you didn't come drop me at the airport-"

"What do you mean?" You get a little defensive.

"No it's because... I find it hard to say goodbye to you. Hmm... like right now as I'm sitting at the airport.. I just wish I could catch another flight and take you with me. Maybe to a tropical island or... Some place romantic like Venice."

"Maybe one day" you suggest.

"Hmm.. I can wear one of those straw hats and row you down the canal while singing a melow love song." JB whispers down the phone.

You can't help but chuckle as you pictures it. "What kind of song?"

"Hmm?"

"Sing it for me."

"Like.. right now? While I'm at the airport surrounded by a thousand other people?" JB blushes.

"Who cares what they think! Go on. Do it! I want to hear your voice." You whine.

*sigh* "okay okay let me think of one then"

(Listen to audio before reading on. His voice 😍)

"That was nice. You know your voice is the only thing that makes me feel calm? What will I do now when I have a bad day?" You tell him.

"Just what you've always been doing when I wasn't there. Stay strong. We'll see each other again in 2 months. You've also got the mixtape I made for you right? Play that."

"Oh.. I need to buy some sort of CD player first. I guess I'll go shopping and buy one today." You tell.

"Make sure you check if you need more milk and don't just eat microwaved foods okay? Eat good foods. My baby needs to be strong and healthy" he tells you.

"Maybe I'll need you to call me everyday and remind me then?" You chuckle.

"Maybe I will have to do that." it's odd though you can't see him you can feel him smiling.

"Okay I have to go now. My gates opened."

"I love you. Have a safe flight and make sure to call me when you get back to your apartment"

"Love you too babe. I'll be sure to call you. Bye" he makes a kiss sound.

*mwah* you do it back too and blush before switching the phone off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -

A short one. Don't forget to comment and vote thank you 💚💚