You Take The Lead

Monday morning you have the day off for work. You wake up around 12pm having a bit of a lie in. Pulling back the curtains you see the sky is looking blue after a week worth of rain and thunder, with a few clouds skattered. Your heart feels warm.

"Today looks like a good day to go shopping"

After having breakfast and changing into blue jeans, a dark grey polo neck top and a pair of white trainers, you are ready to go out the door.

You go to a shopping centre and brows around. Hours pass by and you eventually find the perfect dress to wear at your friends wedding which was in a weeks time.

She was getting married in Italy so you would be traveling there. The only problem was, you don't have anyone to go with and your friend had bought you an extra plain ticket for a +1.

As you walk out the shopping centre to the bus stop, you notice the clouds getting grey.

Oh God. Please don't let it rain again.
You groan.

You wait for your bus as other people also begin to come to wait at the bus stop too.

A few moments later your eyes caught on a handsome dark haired guy who walks towards your bus stop.
He has head phones on, his head bopping now and then, his hands in his pockets. He looks so relaxed.

Everyone else around you look so impatient, checking their wrist watch or tapping their feet nervously, like they couldn't wait to get to wherever they needed to go, but this guy, his energy was different.

Your bus arrives and you get onto, as did the guy.

You sit in the middle of the bus while he was sitting at the front and you can't help your eyes from looking over at him.

You sigh and turn to look out the window as you hear a pitter patter sound. It has started to rain.

Great. I don't even have an umbrella.

As the  bus gets closer and closer to where you need to get off, you get more and more groggy.

Gosh romance movies really romantasize the rain. I could do with a handsome guy pulling out his umbrella over my head and walking me to my home and then...

You look over at the dark haired guy

we exchange numbers and he asks me on a date because he wants to see me again.

*sigh*

You blink and shake your head out of your dreamy thoughts as you press on the bell. You notice the dark haired guy stand up too. The bus soon stops and he begins to walk off.

You notice something on the seat he had been sitting on. His head phones. You pick it up and rush after him.

"E-Excuse me... excuse me Sir. You just-"  You jumped off the bus and he stood there looking at you. Your breath caught.

*pitter patter pitter patter*

The raindrops drummed against the glass of the bus stop.

The guy tilted his head to the side a little, looking at you and just above his eyes on one of his eyelid was 2 beauty marks right next to each other like twins.

Such a unique mark it was. It added to his charm.

"Oh your head phones. You almost left it on the bus" you quickly stretch your hand out to him to take them.