Am I Cheating? Part2

Previously

I have a boyfriend wtf. Stop feeling this way! Stoooop!

Your stop is about to come so you look to JB. "Excuse me."

He stands up and you were about to walk infront of him thinking he was giving you way, when instead he walks passed you to the front of the bus.

You just glare at the back of his head.

As you step down from the bus and begin to walk you realise you are going the same way as JB.

"Hey! Are you following me?" You call out to him.

He stops and turns around to look back at you. "Me follow you? You're the one behind me. Are you stalking me?"

You shake your head quickly.

"Why would I-"

JB gives you a *oh really* face.

You huff and hurry along ahead of him. As you are walking down the road to your friends house you keep looking back and seeing JB is walking behind you.

Seriously what is this man doing?

You eventually get to your friends apartment building and begin to walk up the steps. When you get to her door and ring the bell, you hear footsteps coming up behind you. Turning around you see JB walk right passed you and stop 3 doors away.

You blush deeply.

He taps in his code and walks into his apartment.

Oh my god! I'm such a fool. What are the odds he lives in the same apartment building as my friend!

"Y/N what's going on?" your friend peaks her head out and looks to where you were looking, the spot JB stood just seconds ago.

You quickly snap out of your thoughts and push your friend back inside as you close the door behind you. "W-Why? Can I not just visit my friend?"

"Oh you can of course. But why are you blushing so much?"

You touch your cheeks and fan your face. "I'm not I'm just hot from walking up the flights of stairs. Why do they not have elevators here" you huff and take off your shoes at the door, before going into her living room.

You spent the rest of the evening telling your friend about your boyfriend asking you to marry him and everything else that had happened before you came to hers.

"If I'm honest with you, I never really liked him. He seems... controlling, but I didn't want to say anything to you because you seemed to have been happy with him."

Your phone rings. "Speak of the devil" you huff, looking at your phone screen.

"Do you need some privacy? I'll go into my room" your friend begins to stand up from the couch you were both sitting on, in her living room.

"No No stay. It's okay." You grab her arm and pull her back down beside you.

"Hello?" You pick up.

"Where are you? I came to your parents house and they said you never came home?" He says with worry.

"Why did you go there? And.. I decided to come meet my friend. I'm at her house." You tell blankly.

"What's the adress? I'll come there. I want to talk to you about earlier."

"There's nothing to really talk about. We already had the talk and I said I needed time to think about it"