Am I Cheating?

You've been dating your current boyfriend for 5 years. You were both so comfortable with each other, that when you didn't talk for a week it was fine. However, your best friend thought otherwise.

"Don't you guys even say I love you when hanging up?"

You just got off the phone to your boyfriend after you made plans. You were going to meet up with him for dinner, once he was done with work.

"Oh why?" You ask as you are putting your shoes on, getting ready to leave her house to go back home.

"Isn't that what couples do?" Your friend shrugs holding the door open for you.

"I don't see the point of that... I mean, we already know we do, so it doesn't need to always be said. To be honest it's a bit cringe." You scrunch up your nose.

"Maybe it's time you two got married then, you guys already seem like old married couples." Your friend teases and giggles.

"Hey. I'm not old!" You slap your friends shoulder giggling.
~
You decided to go to the supermarket near your parents house as they needed some grocery to stock up on. Walking out the supermarket with the bags resting on your arms and an ice cream in your hand as you lick at it, the sun is finally shining and you're happy.

"Ah.. isn't this nice?" You sigh happily to yourself, closing your eyes for a moment.

"What the heck!" A masculine voice shreeks. You then feel yourself bump into a hard shoulder.

Your eyes shot open.

You see your ice cream stabbed into a guys shoulder on his back and its dripping down his leather black jacket

"Oh gosh I'm so so sorry. Please.. urhh let me clean it!" You drop your bags to the floor and search for tissue in your backpack. You hurriedly take it out, but the guy takes it out of your hand.

He huffs and takes off his jacket, revealing his toned body from the tight fitted black tshirt he has on and your eyes go wide 👀. Gulping you drop your gaze, a blush to your cheeks.

"I'm sorry for not looking where I was going-" you apologise again but get interupts

"Do you know how much this jacket costs?" He grunts as he's still wiping the ice cream away.

"No I don't. But I'm sure it can be fixed with a wash?" You say sheepishly.

"It's designer... you wash it.. It loses its quality." He scolds you.

"Then what's the point of wearing something so expensive if it's bound to get dirty and you're always on edge. It's just clothes... I mean look around you... all this dust particles..." you state, not shy anymore as you turn your nose up at him.

"Someone like you, wouldn't understand." He huffs, eyeing you up and down, judging your clothing. His gaze made you feel like you were standing there naked infront of him and he didn't like the way you looked, even though you had on a karky green jump suit and a black fitted blazer that hugged your curves.