Prologue

-(A/n)  I don't own doom or high school dxd this is a passion project and all credit of the story belongs to me.
this is my first story please leave feedback thank you and enjoy -

(Y/n) pov-
I was standing still frozen not with fear, or surprise no I'm in pure unbridled rage I never trusted Dr Hayden I'd new he'd try to backstabbing me when it was the most convenient for his purposes I just...... Never expected id be unable to retaliate. So here I am waiting for the robotic bastards next move.

Dr Hayden- "so Mr Hellwalker to insure you will never get in between my goals in order to help humanity I have decided to use all of the remaining Argent energy except for my emergency backup to send you to a place without Argent so you could never return.
However to send you through such a place there has to be a place lacking argent. However as long as your in this reality demons will hunt you down therefore I've decided to expel you from this reality hopefully into another existing universe. "

(Y/n)- "why waste so much of you're precious argent when you could kill me in a way that does not require me becoming a cosmic bullet!"

Dr Hayden- "Oh my you can  speak! " (fakes a cough failing terribly due to the fact he is a machine) "back to business the answer is simple dear Slayer I don't intend on killing you half of the argent being used is to provide you with greater protection than just your armor. Chances of you absorbing remaining argent is high luckily it will only boost you're physical attributes and can't be collected in other means. Listen Slayer You are not the bad guy .... Neither am I, So I intend for you to continue living just not in my existence. "
(Y/n)- "you son of a--"
Dr Hayden- "Farewell Hellwalker"