Encounter in the Park

(Y/n) pov

   It's been a few days since my talk with Rias. At school Ive been so blatantly observed by the ORC, I'm dumbfounded no one has realized I've actively ignored them in a way to give off the impression that I am aware of them, and I don't care about it.  Much to my pleasure none have come to interact with me. I have also realized, and differentiated the energy signature of Devils so I'm aware of the student councils secret.  Isa has had it rough discovering this new revelation of supernatural beings. Let alone she panicked about the supposed sacred gear she posses.  

Isa was conflicted on how to feel, so  I comforted her letting it be known l neither heaven nor hell, everything in between will stop me from protecting her. Isa has accepted this fact nicely I must say so myself. she has actively found ways to spend time with me whether hanging out at arcades, fast food places or texting she seems To be enjoying our time together much to my surprise. Today we decided to go to the park. So here we are on a bench.

Isa " hey (y/n) ( leans on me) thank you for being there for me It's been difficult yet you give me confidence to me forward  in to the future. Regardless what it may have in store for us, shut I feel useless but I know I have you."

(Y/n) " no problem friends watch out for each other"

Isa " yeah...... Friends"

While we were talking a person fall near by

???? " owie"

We rush up to help the nun dressed girl up to her feet.  Not before Isa perved a bit.

???? " thanks  for the help, I really appreciate it,"

Isa " no problem my name is Isa Hyoudo and this is (y/n) Shadow "

???? " oh my name is Asia Argento "

A kid trips and scrapes his knee nearby Asia runs to help him and much to mine and Isa's surprise uses a green light of energy to heal the wound. After the kid ran off I went to ask her a question but before I could Isa interjected.

Isa " that was awesome you really are something Blonde, beautiful, and can nurse me back to health if you know what I mean."

(Y/n) " Isa you're doing it again let me take over. Asia is there anything to do to help you"

Asia " Yes! Actually I need to get directions to the church, you see I just arrived in town"

We noticed the shyness in her voice as she spoke

Isa " sure I'll lead the way, follow me"

Asia and I followed Isa, as she was I the front. three  of us discussed  life and other things, along the way we found out that her healing is a god give Power. this has led to be constantly on the move. Isa and i decided to become her friends with Asia Do to her seemingly sheltered and joyous personality. I also realize there is probably more this story, because I am certain her healing comes from a sacred gear.

Isa " we have arrived "

Asia " oh thank you so much Isa, and you too (y/n) I don't think I could have made it if you didn't carry my luggage"

(Y/n) " no problem. Would you like us to come In to help you sort things out"

Asia " that would be amazing. May god bless the both of you"

Me and Isa were happy to help her given how kind she is. We proceeded to enter the church just then two girls entered the main room from a side hallway

???? " you must be the new girl"

They freeze when they see me and Isa alongside Asia .

Asia " these two kind folk took it upon themselves to help me get here even help with my luggage. by the way my name is Asia nice to meet you"

The taller blue haired girl spoke.

???? " hello Asia I'm Kalawarner and this here is Mitlet. allow us to thank these kind souls for your assistance "

Nothing they said or did was out of the ordinary, however I felt an uneasiness about them so we hurried along in helping Asia. We soon left not before I slipped her a paper in her bag with my name number and address that said if she ever need any help feel free to come to me. I tried to word in a way that didn't seem urgent just friendly as not to cause worry or suspicion.

After the ordeal me and Isa proceeded to school late yes but I had notified the school in advance.

(Time skip)

It was now the end off classes and much to my displeasure kiba had once again came to retrieve the two of us giving me a glare that only the trained eye could perceive.

We followed her regardless of the dead silence as I'd figured. if need be I have two pens on me I could use as projectiles once we found ourselves sitting across from Rias the unexpected happened she slapped me the proceeded too Isa not before I caught her hand. I then let it go before a bloodbath occurred because I was reluctant to possible cause mental scarring to Isa.

(Y/n) " I figured Devils may have more to do than smacking humans in there free Time."