Outrage

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n) "What do you mean I'm not allowed to watch the Game"

Sirzechs " I'm sorry but do to rules you and your angels are not allowed to view the match do to the fact you have yet to make an official pact with the house of Gremory."

(Y/n) " that's bullshit agreement or not those are my friends i trained with them, I was invited here"

Sirzechs " I understand that so as a guest you will be allowed to use authorized facilities within the Manor but unfortunately you can't attend the rating game."

I notice he says this with a sorrow in his eyes , so I decide to listen to what he said, however a thought came to mind.

(Y/n) " What type of facilities am I aloud to use"

(Time skip)

I was given a tour of the property by a maid do to the fact almost everyone else was busy with the preparation of the rating game.

I however was most interested in the research facilities. I found a room that test energies within the body, it's usually used for power measurements, mana exhaustion , or the presence of foreign energy. I had decided to do this solo leaving the Angels to enjoy the entertainment rooms.

With the machine I was able to learn that I have a decent mana capacity, however what shocked me is the fact my body can generate argent energy at previously on reachable levels. Yes generate argent, not use stored energy!

The lid meant I was able to use argent like most use mana, however I'm essentially a walking argent fusion reactor. What disturbed me most was the fact that my summoning of the guns and gauntlet are done by use of argent. Yes I summon using argent.

I tested this out privately in the combat training area when I managed to create the first demon in this universe I created an imp with my energy. What surprised me is that the imp was docile then gave it commands. It responded by obeying my words. I quickly unsummoned the imp, and fell to the ground.

I am the walking embodiment of hell I, am this realities hell. Oh fuck me I'm the leader of demons..... My creations. This thought disgusted me so much I even debated ending my own life. Then the girls came to mind, and I came to a decision.

(Y/n) " I will use this power for good."

The demons are driven by my will therefore instead of the hordes of monster I'm used to fighting. I have acquired a work force to help lay the foundation of my faction.

Throughout the next few hours I experimented with the imps they follow my orders, are partially sentient do to my influence. Then an imp stood forward.

Imp" oh great creator what is it you wish of us. For we are your will"

Shocked I maintained my cool demeanor and replied.

(Y/n) " I'd like for you to go to the mountain Forrest and bring me the highest branch from six trees"

I watched as they all ran out the manor grabbing the attention of the Angels. the four of us stood outside and watched the imps flawless obey my orders and brought the branched to the front entrance. I breathed is sigh of release as I seen the imps show no sign of interest in the girls. I then despawned the imps.

Raynare " what we're they"

(Y/n) " our workforce"

Timeskip

I was laying in my bed in the guest room with Raynare beside me, because she " can't sleep alone" in her own words . It is the night after the rating game. And much to my disappointment we have yet to be informed of the results, until.

Asia " (y/n) (y/n) wake up it's important"

(Y/n) "what is it Asia!?! "

Asia " We lost Isa is hurt, they're having the wedding ceremony as we speak"

What the fuck

(Y/n) " where is it being held! "

Asia " in the great hall."

(Y/n) " ok you heal Isa with the Angels they could give you some extra helping hands, while I'll go give my congratulations to the the bride and groom. "

With that I rushed through the halls running for what felt like hours until I my a large double door with what sounds like a priest on the other side.

Underworld Priest " and is their anyone who stands opposed for these two getting we'd if so speak now ..... Well then---"

I punch the doors open with my gauntlet.

(Y/n) " I object"

Riser " who do you think you are to crash this momentous occasion."

( y/n) " I am the knight here to save my princess"

I say this while pointing at a shocked rias. Mentally cringing at my choice of words.

(Y/n) " therefore I challenge you at a duel in order to decide Lady Rias's fate"

I mentally face palm at my actions. This is why I always stayed quiet.

Riser " hah I accept on behalf of house Phoenix, besides I would love to change that annoying look on your face."

Sirzechs " then it is official the battle for rias's the hand In marriage will begin shortly"

Everyone then proceeds to the dueling arena. Rias give me a passing glance before scurrying ahead with a blush. But then I'm stopped by someone I did not expect.

Ravel " good luck in the battle."

(Y/n) " much appreciated but why wish me luck I'm fighting your brother."

Ravel " I know it's just that riser doesn't want to marry rias. He's only trying so hard because as the heir of the house he feels it's his responsibility. In truth him and his queen Yubelluna are actually in love."

(Y/n) " fighting for ones household... Even sacrificing ones heart in the process. I'll remember this when I'm fighting him, so don't worry I won't hurt him.... To bad."

Ravel " well um I guess we must continue to the arena."

I then pay her head.

(Y/n) " thank you my precious song bird"

She stares shocked while blushing the runs off.

(Y/ n) " fuck I did it again. Well at least it's time for me to kick ass." 

(This all occurs under the watchful Eye of a smiling redheaded big brother. )