Making a Friend

(Y/n) pov

As I make my way to my to my classroom I calm down my nerves, which isn't hard given my history. I knock on the classroom door only to be met with the teacher.

(Y/n)- " hello I am the new student."

The teacher eyes me up, and down noticeably startled my large figure
And coughs before speaking

Teacher- " ok go to the front of the classroom to introduce your self. But first the principle has informed me of your situation and has told me you need to create a surname for documentation so I'll give you a moment to figure one out"

After a minute of silence I came up with a proper last name to go by the teacher noticing my determination waves me in.

Teacher " class this heat is the new student you have all heard about, now please introduce your self"

(Y/ n) " hello everybody my name is ( y/n) Shadow. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn beside all of you"

I say with a bow. Hiding my joy at my chosen surname which I had picked from the legends of Me being the Shadow that follows hell devouring all that stray from hells borders. Interesting legend those crazed zealots had but surprisingly accurate. I then lift my head up when the teacher speaks up.

Teacher "Mr Shadow please take the seat behind Ms Hyoudo, so class may get started"

I take my seat not without getting many states from both sides of me with only two being filled with hate one from a boy in glasses the other from a buzz cut monkey eared boy next to him, neither of which gave of any form of intimidation do to the fact I can crush there skulls with my grip. Bad (Y/n) this is your second chance don't resort to violence.... Necessary. I then sit down only to receive a note on my desk from the girl In front of me. The note said

Hi (Y/n) I'm Isa nice to meet you

I flipped the note over to write a reply saying-( hey Isa nice to meet you wanna chat during lunch break?) then I quickly tossed the paper with a sleight of hand to make sure it went unseen by the teacher, onto Isa's desk. While I waited for a reply that never came do to the activity of taking notes which I didn't do because I'm already an expert in every subject this school has to offer.

Instead I found my self staring at the lesson, correctly answering when called on but more importantly asking myself why I was so fast to ask Isa into talking with me. My only answer is that I want to make at least one friend after a lifetime of solitude, and she was first to reach out to me in a friendly non mandatory way.

Once the lunch break bell rang I was swarmed by the students asking me questions about myself, and my physique. I answered some bit politely denied everyone else once I saw Isa's sad stare from the sidelines i proceeded to pull a seat infringement of her desk to talk. Much to the shock and confusion of my peers but they didn't dare interrupt instead they went about themselves.

(Y/n) " so we finally meet face to face"

I state with a smile

Isa " y-yeah"

Isa stutters taken aback by my forwardness.

We began talking and and dissuading multiple things I found out she was a bit of a pervert but hell everybody has there own oddities. We even talked
To each other at the end of class so much so we only stopped when a girl named Yuma ran up to Isa introducing herself and asking to hangout over the weekend in which Isa agreed.

I however felt a strange energy from Yuma as well as felt killer intent seeping from her. I'm going to have to watch there hangout from the shadows to prevent anything bad from happening. I thought to myself walking home

Meanwhile elsewhere

Rias pov

This development is interesting I'm going to have koneko tail Isa when she's with the fallen. As for that student who beat Sona befriending Isa I'm quite curious.