First day

(Y/n) pov -

The day has come my first day of school I am beyond excited. So yeah I may be the baddest motherfucker to ever live in my previous universe, however by the time I was old enough I to go to junior high I went to the military. Hell in my old world school didn't exist instead government dictated your life that all changed after a few centuries of argen allowing for capitalistic life style to return by then I had already been the Hellwalker, so I never got to enjoy being a individual let alone live like a teen. I won't lie most of the way this worlds society works is beyond what I expected it didn't take long since on the second day a student council representative delivered me a computer for school research. I had already finished the textbooks the day of receiving them so I did as full of a search on this worlds history as I could.

I often found the computer processing to slow to keep up so I gave a whole new coding to my computers software allowing me to take only 3 days to research everything  from the Neolithic revolution to the edge of the known universe. Well at least all recorded data on it. I had also found my body to be around 20 times stronger and faster than I was before however my mind now works 150 time faster allowing me to process data much faster allowing me to accomplish my feats of research.

Only one thing bothers me try as I may I can't understand what exactly happened to my praetor suit. And my items it contains. At Least this earths physics appear to work the same as my previous one, and humans here are weaker on average to what I'm used too do to medical science being light years behind my old worlds.

Regardless that's what I've learned through out the week I'm currently walking to school for the first time with my uniform on and my book bag of school supplies as provided. The school also provides me with a weakly allowance to cover living expenses. I arrive at the front gate of kuoh academy
(Y/n)- " Here we go"

As I walk towards the entrance I notice it to be predominantly female I wonder why that is also I find myself on average being at least a  foot taller than everybody do to me being 6"7, I always was called a giant that only got worse when I put on my armor. I glance around notice all the aww stricken students staring at me like a mythical being which I. I knew I'd get attention but fuck me in getting nervous, I only ever dealt with people in a militaristic setting if not a hellish one now that I'm here I guess my demon killing days are finally at an end. Will I truly live peacefully. The thought makes my heartbeat pound faster and my breath quicken It is overwhelming. I manage to provide a calm exterior demeanor as I make my way to where the office lady told me the student council room is so I can receive the classroom number from Sona.
I knock on the door

Sona- " come in"

I open the door and walk through noticing  on both sides of the room it's lined with students all staring at me radiating the same mysterious energy that Sona gave off. I look forward to see Sona sitting with the girl who dropped off my computer standing beside her . In front of Sona lies a chess board ready to be played.

(Y/n) - " hello miss class president"

Sona- " while I do appreciate the formalities feel free to refer to me as Sona and this here I my Vice President Tsubaki shines, but I do believe you have already met (y/n)."

(Y/n)- " that we have. may I ask you which classroom do I proceed to (because my schedule lacked it)"

She hands me a piece of paper with a number on it as if expecting me to ask her the question. She then gestures me to sit in the seat across from her, in which I comply.

Sona- " so (y/n) since there is time till class starts why don't we discuss how you have adjusted to the living conditions over a game of chess? "

She says with fierce eyes. So i sit down and take the first move . She then Replies by making her move, and so on.

(Y/n)- " why I enjoy the subjects, and the apartment suits my taste's. By the way checkmate"

I proceed to get out of the chair as the bell rings before leaving the room I turn around to speak 

(Y/n)- " thanks for the help Sona I'll see you around, you too Tsubaki"

I then make my way to my classroom

Sona's pov

I can't believe my eyes I lost me the heir too house Sitri lost in chess to a human. Hmm I had a feeling the boy is more than what meets the eye. Just as I think that my best friend/ rival walks in with her queen.

Rias- " hey Sona I seen I student walk out so I figured you would be free for a question"

I began to reset the chess board for us

Sona- " ask away"

She sits down and let's me make the first move

Rias- " I was wondering if you can lend me a copy of the records of a student name Isa Hyoudo"

Sona-  " Tsubaki give her the files. So is there anything I should know about this student ?"

Tsubaki hands her the files

Rias " nothing other than there a potential candidate to my peerage. So how did the student who left take the chess loss"

Sona " finally expanding your peerage huh rias as for the student that is what's bothering me rias he won"

Rias " you can't be serious"

Sona " I am rias, also checkmate"