Swords of War

Isa pov

Me , Kiba , Asia. Irina, and Xenovia are currently undercover as a band of traveling nuns trying to draw the killer out of hiding. But I can't shake the thought of (Y/n) out of my mind he seemed different he had a terrifying look in his eyes and his demeanor was cold and abrupt. I never seen him like that before I decided to ask the girls about it.

Isa" did you guys see (Y/n)'s personality yesterday after the news I was scared shitless"

Xenovia " he was furious that he was checkmated by the other party simple as that."

Kiba " I doubt it, not the first time I've seen that face"

Asia " what do you mean?"

Kiba " the last time I seen that face Rias had to resurrect you two."

Irina "I want to hear more sounds interesting."

Kiba " well it was after a battle with a high ranking fallen named donaseeks, all that remained of him when we arrived was a blood soaked room with feathers everywhere. Only one thing was clear (y/n) made him suffer."

Isa " F-Fuck man "

Asia " he must've been heartbroken to have seen us die."

I looked at her in shock, that would explain it he truly cares about us and now the Angels are gone. Don't worry I will get them back sweetie after all their in our harem . I turn to see Xenovia and kiba chasing after someone down an alley we go to follow them but then we are stopped by some rouge priests me and Irina battle them but then everything turns black

I open my eyes what the hell.

Rias" it seems your finally awake "

Isa " what happened?!?!"

Rias " according to Asia while you were fighting the priests Freed showed about and attacked you from behind knocking you out. "

Isa " what about Irina?"

Rias "(sighs) that where things get tricky after a short battle Irina was rendered unconscious and has yet to waken. Freed took her sword."

Isa " that bastard. Where the hell are kiba and Xenovia"

Rias " I'm afraid we do not know"

This can't be how could I be so useless if only I was stronger.

Isa " we should get (y/n) he could help"

Akeno " my my seems you were hit to hard , you were out there because (y/n) is currently unable to help out "

Isa " Godamnit. Agh (that hurt) we need to find those two"

Rias " I agree that's why we are going to search for them as a group as to not get ambushed like that."

Asia " as for Irina , the only thing she needs now is rest"

We ready ourselves and begin to search the town for clues but I can't help be feel like I'm being watched.

After hours of searching we found Xenovia knocked out in a crater. So Asia immediately began to heal her .