Shadow Faction

(Y/n) pov

After I dropped the bombshell of news on the group, Rias shook my body by the shoulders in order for  me to explain. After the explanation the group stood in aww especially the angels who before this new nothing about my past. 

( y/n) " they also informed me on how to run the faction, so later today they said an announcement of The new faction will be universally announced"

Rias  " that's insane a new faction this will cause shockwaves in the different societies. many will try to make an alliance  with you or try to use you in order to gain power. "

(Y/n) " I am aware of that also I'm in charge of my own type of peerage system allowing me to alter people's genetics into the same evolved way as mine minus the argent enhancements"

I further explained how my system works similar to checkers allowing me to King people making.me able to provide my faction members with their own actual peerages so they can create 'Houses' such as the Gremory's for the Devils. I really appreciate the way it was done it's made so I am able to explains the numbers of members and strength of my faction. And as a safety barrier the faction members are able to sense if someone else is faction member.

(Y/n) " that all being said ( I toss a checker piece to each of the Angels and it is absorbed by them) welcome to the House of Shadow"

They all shine bright and as it fades there is no visible differences

Raynare " I feel stronger"

(Y/n) " that's because of the enhancement to your angel DNA"

I look towards rias

(Y/n) " congratulations your peerage is the first ally of my faction"

Rias face turns to shock them a visible blush is formed on her fair skin

Akeno " oh my Buchou is currently feeling unwell I'll treat her, we may speak tomorrow till then ~Farewell handsome~ "

Me and the girls leave the room. And head home in silence. We then gi through the next few days normal other then mail and gifts sent to me I gave each a business like reply that doesn't guarantee anything,  I accepted all the gifts that I could sense didn't have alterer purpose or motive those I send back with a message of warnings."

Authors note ( short chapter yes buts all that I felt like doing for this installment)