The World is Not as ot Seems

(Y/n) pov

Today is the day of the hangout between Yuma, and Isa however I can't stop my instincts from screaming to protect her especially with the disappearance of all those guys I've seen mentioned scattered in the news. I just made the closest thing I've ever had to a friend, and I don't wish to lose this bond. That's the other thing that actually scares me getting caught and losing Isa's trust, because my gut tells me she's special, someone to hold onto so this must be done.

As I wait in the trees by near by their meet up location  I realize as Isa is waiting around there is a short white haired girl in the bushes watching Isa intently this only strengthens my conviction something is amiss. I watch As Yuma appears five minutes late while Isa pretends like she just arrived although she was hear half an hour early, clearly excited. Especially since I discovered through conversation she's bisexual, and probably looking for something more intimate than Friendship with Yuma.

Isa sure got comfortable around me she discussed her dream of becoming a harem queen then proceeded to discuss the intricacy in her own words ( what makes tits rock and the different kinds of boobs, and there sexual appeal) I had commented how she seemed like more of a conventional lesbian. She proceeded to get nervous, and blush stating that it would be nice to find the right guy to be her harem King.

As these thoughts cross my mind I continue to view the date from rooftops and alleys watching both the girls,  and the short stalker. And the end of there day together they returned too the meet up fountain. This is when i noticed the white haired girls expression turn serious, and glare with hatred at Yuma while she went to speak in Isa's ear

Yuma " would you do me a favor?"

Isa " sure anything"

Yuma's expression darkens

Yuma " will you die for me"

I prepare to jump into action

Isa " I think I heard you wrong please repeat that"

Yuma undergoes a physical change and her clothes are replaced with a revealing black leather armored straps, and she creates a energy spear in her hand.

Yuma " I said die"

As she throws it I prevent from harming Isa by picking her up and moving her away with my quick speed. Clearly shocked Yuma stares at me confused until she spoke up.

Yuma " you were that guy beside Isa in front of the school. Well cutie don't think that I will let you live  after all  you've seen to much"

( y/n) " you won't be killing anyone today I'll make sure of that. Besides I wasn't alone in watching"

as I point in the White haired girls direction, because I noticed she expected all of the events up until I appeared so I figured she must have some part in this. So she comes out of the bushes hiding her shock. a moment after she steps out a giant red circle with three other girls coming out of it appears behind the short girl.

Red head " halt fallen I will not allow you to harm a human in the territory of house Gremory for I am its heir Rias Gremory."

With that Yuma makes a tsk sound with her tongue, and turns to blow me a kiss and speaks.

Yuma " you should know my true name is actually Raynare, and I will see you again to finish our business. (She turns to Isa) as for you I may have had fun but I will come back to finish my mission" she begins to fly away. I then glare at the group of girls while I stand protectively In Front of a shocked Isa.

Rias " what I've heard from koneko, the one who followed ms Hyoudo tells me that explanations are in order. Starting with who exactly are you?"

(Y/n) " the names (y/n) Shadow Now answer me what exactly are you Rias Gremory?"

Rias "sighs" " I guess if you truly wish to speak of this then I'll send kiba here ( she points to the blond girl next to her) to retrieve you both after class on Monday so we can talk more privately till then.      (y/n)  Shadow."

She says before vanishing through the same red circle

Isa " what in the fucking hell just happened" 

Isa yell while shaking I fear while glancing at the shattered spot she once stood before my arrival.

(Y/n) " to me it seems you have some interesting people Watching you. As for me I'm a bit...... Overprotective. Man your lucky to have me as  a friend. Don't worry I'll walk You to your house And make sure your safe "

Isa clearly shocked cry and
Stares  at me before running up , and hugging me while  sobbing into my broad chest.

Isa " I don't know what's happening but you saved me  and I don't want to die."

(Y/n)  " I will protect you so don't worry Isa "