Let's talk about that

Breakfast was a newer thing at the apartment. With everything cleaned and unpacked, there was finally space to cook and move around in the kitchen. They had avoided it as much as possible the first week until Logan gave a speech about proper dieting, Patton backing him up every step of the way.

Roman got up that morning and found Logan over the stove, Patton giving him tips and advice while Logan took the reins. He seemed comfortable cooking but when Patton would give him an odd instruction, he just seemed perplexed and would start asking questions. Roman smiled at the sight before Patton pushed Logan playfully out of the way and told him to take a seat at the table.

Logan sat with a mug of coffee in his hand before looking at Roman. He took a sip from his mug as Roman leaned onto his hand, his elbow resting on the table. "That was strangely domestic of you two."

Logan sighed and shook his head as Patton walked over with two plates in his hand. "There is nothing strange about it. I have more culinary skills when it comes to baking and had been teaching Patton, whereas-" Patton leaned down and slid a plate in front of Logan, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before walking over and handing Roman his own plate. Without another word, Patton turned back to the stove to prepare two more plates. Logan watched him every step, spinning around in his chair as Patton walked away.

"Yo, pocket protector. Logan." Roman stood up and reached over, nudging the other's shoulder. "Hey, Logan!"

"What?" He snapped his neck back around and sat in his chair, his cheeks rosy and a smile on his face. "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

Roman raised a brow and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. "No, you were saying but then you stopped. What was that?"

"Oh, well." Logan cleared his throat and placed a hand on his cheek as Patton sat down with his breakfast in hand. "It's nothing, I apologize."

"You okay, Lo?" Patton blinked and leaned over. "You look a little red."

"After that kiss you gave him, Pat?" Roman finally picked up his silverware and began to dig into his eggs. "You took him completely by surprise."

"Kiss that I gave..." Patton covered his mouth and looked at Logan in shock. "Oh my gosh I didn't even think about it I just kind of did it, Logan I'm so sorry!"

"No, it's okay." Logan cleared his throat as he began to eat if nothing was wrong. "It was more than okay, you needn't worry." He glanced up and saw the happiness radiating from Patton before he looked back down at his plate. "What is on the agenda for today?"

"Well, I'm going to take your advice and go talk to the theater heads about their finances and see if I can't help."

"I have work today." Patton turned to Logan with a smirk. "What are you planning?"

"Actually, I invited Thomas over today for a bit."

"Aww, I'm gonna miss Thomas?" Patton poked at the eggs on his plate as he huffed.

Logan smirked and stared at Patton a bit, sitting in silence until Roman cleared his throat. Logan flushed and shifted in his seat. "I'm sure Thomas will be equally upset but I can pass along the message if you would like."

Virgil entered the kitchen with a groan, squinting at the lights as he made his way slowly to the table. He plopped down in his chair and Patton stood up, walking to the counter and grabbing the last plate, placing it down in front of Virgil. He made his way to the fridge and also poured a glass of orange juice. Once it made it to the table, Virgil audibly groaned and looked up. "Can't I have coffee instead?"