EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

LA MOO HOTEL

Saint Lucia: La Moo Hotel

Nian's & Yint's Wedding

Here Comes The Bride - ended.

On the tropical island, Saint Lucia, the best honeymoon and wedding destination, hosted their wedding at La Moo Hotel. In their culture, the Creole language is spoken throughout all generations.

La Moo Hotel actually means The Love Hotel.

Nian's and Yint's wedding ceremony symbolized that love.

With family and friends gathered outdoor, the bride and groom stood before Pastor Doug who began the ceremony.

'We gather here today to marry Nian Miller and Yint Kim,' he started.

'Finally, she's getting married after five long years of being single,' Janie whispered.

Rachel agreed, 'She needed this, no wait; they needed this.' She continued, 'Yint has been an eligible bachelor for way too long.'

Janie nodded, 'Yeah.' She smiled at her best friends getting married.

She and Rachel were their bridesmaids. Jason and Fennell were their groomsmen. The flower girls were Annabelle and Naomi, Nian's nieces and the ring bearer, Charlie, was her little nephew. The couple's parents couldn't be any prouder of them and the news spread like a wildfire as they were expecting their first grandchild.

'Does anyone have a reason why this couple shouldn't be married?' Pastor Doug asked.

Silence swept the air and their marriage continued.

'Are you nervous?' Yint asked in a whisper.

'If you were in six-inch heels, wouldn't you be?' Nian questioned as he held her hands and calmed down her nerves.

Pastor Doug added, 'To have and to hold, to love, to honour and to obey—with this ring I thee wed—cling to each other as long as you both shall live...' and then vows were said.

'Nian, I've loved you ever since you walked out of the delivery truck with loads of fabric and outfits. Your timid, kind and playful personality stole my heart. I knew that; you were the beautiful angel I needed to spend the rest of my life with. No matter what hardships we go through. I'll always be by your side. I love you, sweetheart. You're the oxygen that keeps me alive,' Yint smiled.

Nian cried while he slipped the diamond ring onto her finger as she smiled.

'You brought joy into my workaholic life,' Nian started.

Janie laughed, 'You said it!'

'Janie!' Nian blushed and everyone chuckled. Then she continued, 'and now, I couldn't be any happier to have you as my husband and a partner-in-crime to conquer any obstacle that comes our way. I know with God's help, I'll do my very best to make you, myself and our future children happy' and she slid the ring onto his finger.

Then Pastor Doug said the final words confirming their commitment to each other. 'I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.'

Yint wrapped his arm around her waist. 'I love you, troublemaker.'

' I love you too, sweetie,' Nian said. Her arms around his neck.

Bending over and they gave their family and friends an entertaining newlywed kiss. Afterward, everyone was in the reception room as the bride and groom danced to their favourite song, Justin Timberlake's SOULMATE. Then they joined them on the dance floor, jamming to the hype music. Later on, all the women were on a private plane. Nian, Janie and Rachel were actually pregnant. They decided to have a 'Baby Shower Trip' to Dubai, Seoul and Macau without their husbands.

'I have a hundred missed calls from Jason,' Janie said.

'Are you sure we shouldn't pick up?' Nian asked worriedly, staring at her text messages from Yint. She read all of them.

'Nah, we're having our Baby Shower Trip without the guys. We are independent moms! We are going to have fun, girls!' Rachel encouraged and they agreed. But they didn't realise there was always trouble in paradise.

The End.

-

Coming soon— late 2023.

The Gold 2

[THE GOLDEN SERIES]