Love Yourself: 承 Her Thanks To BTS

RM

To my family whom I love more than anyone else in this world!
To my grandparents in heaven and my maternal grandmother who’s hale and hearty, my relatives, thank you.

To all the hyungs, noonas, friends and dongsaengs who look after me even though we can’t meet each other often, thank you.

To Bang Shihyuk PD-nim, Vice President Choi Yoojung, Director Kim Shinkyu, Director Yoon Seokjoon, Director Chaeeun who lead the dream and direction of BTS so well, thank you.

Music Production Team who always manage to capture the core with us, thanks to you we can once again come out great today. I’m just sorry that it seems like all the cool and good stuff is only for us to do.

Manager hyungs whom we interact with the most, you have worked the hardest. Thank you for treating us as artists, and we will not only treat you comfortably because we’re close, but will also try harder to respect you guys, as a hyung, dongsaeng and a human being.

To VC Team who always upgrade us more, who work the hardest for every new concept, countless outfits, themes and visuals, and especially whenever there’s a filming. Thank you for lessening our worries and making us look good. Please sleep a lot when you have free time ㅠㅠ

I send my sincere thanks to Director Lumpens and our dear hair stylists & make-up artists.

To Communication Team who do so much behind the camera, I can’t even imagine all the hard work you do. Thank you for being our eyes, ears and mouths, and we will work hard so as not to forget that our attitude and mindset are still the most important.

To Business Team who make Bangtan better and more global! Contents Business Team who make us and ARMYs happy with various contents, Concert Business Team who are always with us for every tour as well as Partnership Business Team, thank you so much. Director Seungwook and Director Heena, together with Plan A staff, thank you very much!

I send my thanks through this letter to Management Support Team, the arms and legs of the company, though we don’t meet often. Also thank you for listening to our requests as well.

To Director Lee Hyuk and all the staff at the Japan office, you must be tired from me bothering you with questions about Japanese all the time, but thank you for always kindly teaching me. I’ll try to be better at Japanese and be a help to the team.

To Trainee Development Team who are focusing on training many great junior singers, though we don’t interact much with each other now! If there’s something I can help with, I definitely will, even if it’s just with my heart.

To the members, other than saying I love you… Thank you for listening and taking in my words.

ARMY!! I always get emotional whenever I think of you guys. I hope you’ll like the music and lyrics from this album, and hope it can be of help in your lives. Because that’s the motive of this album. Also I’d like to say I truly love you all the international ARMYs. Hope you know it. Always.

It feels like I’m alone, but at the same time, when thinking of it, there’s a lot of people I’m grateful to. I’m truly lucky. I will become a better person.

Thank you.

Jimin

To Bighit staff, including Bang Shihyuk PD-nim.
There are so many more staff now that I don’t know all of you.
But still, those who came with us since we first started, needless to say, I know that you’re always working hard and doing so much for us in the back without getting to sleep, and even those whom I don’t know are working hard for us in the back as well. You always take care of so many things for us that I don’t know where I should start from or how I should thank you. Thank you for creating us and creating every opportunities we get. As much as you have worked hard for us, we will rise higher. Please keep an eye on us.