Dynamite Photos Teaser

During a HoneyFM V Live, BTS announced that they would be releasing a new single ahead of their full album that will be released later this year. The single, which they didn’t reveal the title at that time, was set to be released last August 21, 2020.

In one Interview

“We have prepared a new single for ARMY, set for August 21. We are preparing an album for the second half of this year, but decided to first release a single because we wanted to reach our fans as soon as possible. Due to COVID-19, people around the world have been going through tough times and we wanted to share some positive energy with our fans,” the members teased during the live.

They also revealed that the song would be all in English saying, “The song is upbeat and sung in English, just like ‘MIC Drop’ and ‘Waste It On Me.’ We thought that the song sounded perfect as it is in English. We recorded the guide version and felt that the result was something totally new and fresh.”

The first round of teaser photos for “Dynamite” were released last August 10th and revealed individual images of the members — as well as their new styles for the comeback!

A press release for the images stated, “Standing against a white background, the members individually show off their carefree moods through their unique poses and styles.”

The second round of teaser photos for “Dynamite” were released last August 12th and revealed a group photo! The press release detailed, “The first group teaser photo for “Dynamite” embodies a bright and energetic mood with vibrant colors and comfortable poses."

The third round of teaser photos were released last August 15 with an additional group photo! The press release explained, “The latest teaser photo for ‘Dynamite’ depicts the members of BTS standing with serious expressions that contrast the vivid colors of their attire and background.”

Dynamite is part of their new Album 'BE'

A short review for their Photo Concept.