'SMERALDO BOOKS' teaser

BTS's Jin and RM stand face to face in a dramatic encounter for next 'SMERALDO BOOKS' teaser

BTS have released another puzzling teaser video via the mysterious SNS account, 'SMERALDO BOOKS'. 

This time, the teaser clip brings to life an entry from RM's account, which reads, "Seokjin just stood there on the edge of my sight. He didn't come closer or start talking."

BTS fans are still uncertain what the ongoing succession of 'SMERALDO BOOKS' teasers mean, other than the fact that everything is very close connected to BTS's previous 'The Most Beautiful Moment In Life (花樣年華)' series. 

Original Article:

BTS has prepared something new for fans!

On January 7, Big Hit Entertainment made an addition to BTS’s BU (Bangtan Universe) storyline with the appearance of a Twitter account called “Smeraldo Books.”

According to the first post on the account, Smeraldo Books is derived from Smeraldo, which holds the meaning of “the truth untold” in the language of flowers. It also added, “The book created by ‘Smeraldo Books’ will do its best to express sincerity. Thank you.”

BTS first introduced the concept of Smeraldo in August of 2017 with a simple post on their Twitter. Fans soon realized Smeraldo was part of a bigger concept in BTS’s fictional franchise, which included the “Love Yourself” highlight reel and diary entries for the “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: The Notes” saga.

Link:  https://t.co/N3PNF3YSHl
Take a look at SMERALDO BOOKS (@Smeraldo_Books): https://twitter.com/Smeraldo_Books?s=09

BTS's Jungkook smiles warmly in next 'SMERALDO BOOKS' teaser

'SMERALDO BOOKS' has revealed another new teaser clip and text entry, this time detailing a hint of an encounter between BTS members Jungkook and SUGA. 

Jungkook's text entry reads, "My phone rang. I came back to myself as if awakened from a long dream. I took out my phone. It was Yoon Gi." 

are still puzzling over this mysterious series of text and video teasers. Do you see a correlation between the ongoing teasers and BTS's 'HwaYangYeonHwa (花樣年華): The Notes 1'?