Chapter 3

Jungkook woke up to complete darkness in a room that wasn't his. At first he sat up hurriedly and tried to make out a memory of him willingly falling asleep there, but he couldn't. Not until he heard a faint snore.

He looked over his shoulder to find Taehyung sound asleep with his left arm sprawled out around where Jungkook laid. Of course, he thought. I'm in hyung's house.

He laid back down on the same place and grinned happily at the fact that he enjoyed a nice nap with Taehyung and that now he can cuddle with him some more. Usually, Jungkook would ignore any sort of physical affection but today is a day of true abnormalities as it seems.

He scooted closer to Taehyung and rested his head on his bicep. I should go to sleep before he finds me like this and teases me, he thought. And so he did.

-

The next time Jungkook woke up was in the early hours of the morning when he felt the bed sheets rustle lightly. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and looked up to see Taehyung quietly opening the door, probably trying not to wake him up.

Taehyung knew his efforts were in vain when he heard a faint " hyung? " and an even fainter sound of a person sitting up in his bed. He turned around to look at Jungkook, a soft smirk present on his lips.

" awake already? " he asked and watched in awe as the latter nodded his head slightly. So cute, he thought and offered Jungkook to join him in the kitchen for an early breakfast.

He watched as Jungkook waddled behind him, hair all messed up and frizzy like a bag of cream-colored goose feathers. " can I change first tae? I feel a bit uncomfortable... " he let out and of course Taehyung allowed him to.

In the meantime he catered for their breakfast ; a simple serving of two scrambled eggs and pancakes. He dunked some pancake mix in a bowl and stirred it up with water. He wasn't a very good cook.

For a fact, the only thing he really knew how to make was his mother's famous orange soup. In some weird kind of way, he wanted to impress Jungkook even though he wasn't that talented in the kitchen. Whatever, he thought. Must be those pheromones from the omega that Jungkook hung out with.

" kook-ah. " he called for him, slightly smirking at the thought of teasing Jungkook about the mysterious omega he has talked of.

" I'm here... " Jungkook mumbled and sat at the dining table. He was still so tired and his muscles were strained. Must be the shot. I'm not used to those kinds of toxins.

He watched as Taehyung turned around with the biggest smile present on his face and then a plate full of food in hands. " here you go, kookie! Eat up because today we have a special meet up at Jackson's. "

Jungkook blinked. Huh?

" I know you're not feeling well enough to go on a full blown mission so I convinced them to have a low-key kinda meet up. " he explained and dug into his breakfast.

" low-key? " the latter hummed in question and chewed slowly on a piece of his pancakes. " sounds like a trap. "

" not really, no. " Taehyung chuckled in response. " by the way kookie, when are you gonna tell me about the cute little omega you've been seeing without my permission? " he flashed a smirk.

Every vein in Jungkook's body widened violently and those near his cheeks pressed tightly against the skin, trying to let out the heat possessing his being. " a-ah... " he smiled nervously. " uh, well, it's no one! "

Taehyung looked at him unconvinced. " for sure? "

" yep! " the latter said and stared at his food.

" awww, my little kookie is blushing! " Taehyung reached forward to pinch Jungkook's cheek. " come on now, who's the lucky girl? "

Jungkook wanted to die or rather fall into a very, very long sleep.

" it's nothing. J-just a quick fuck and that's it. " he stuttered and wished for the latter to just leave him alone.

Taehyung got quiet and then chuckled quite loudly, bumping Jungkook's shoulder with his fist and causing the said-male to choke on his food. " fucking jackpot, kook! So how was your first rut? "

Ah... shit. Jungkook hasn't had his first rut yet. He almost had his first heat, but not a rut.

" it was good. Fantastic. " Jungkook smirked at his statement and watched as Taehyung smirked as well. " really now? " he said lowly.

Jungkook almost felt himself slip out of character because of his hyung's tone of speech, but fortunately he gathered himself and nodded.

" I remember my first rut. I never told you the details, if you remember three years ago but it was definitely something else. I had it quite early. Maybe you're just a late bloomer. " Taehyung smiled warmly. " anyway, she was an omega, older than me and she got into her heat as soon as I started my rut. All I remember is almost knotting her. Thank god I didn't. Too young for pups. " he said and sighed in content. " you knotted her? "

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and shakes his head. No, I didn't.

" that's good. " was all the latter said before taking both of their empty plates and placing them in the sink.

" get dressed, I'll go get the car. "

-

A shorter-than-usual chapter...! Thanks for the support!