Chapter 20

THANK YOU FOR 50 FOLLOWERS AND 30K VIEWS!!!!! SORRY FOR SCREAMING IM JUST SO EXCITED!!!!!! ♡ okay now back 2 the story

-

Namjoon adjusted his glasses and stared at his calculations, going over them in his head just to make sure he was right and then said, " we need a bigger cut. "

There was silence and the rose started, " how big? " she was going over her own calculations.

" 40 percent, " seokjin looked at his mate and  hummed. " at least. "

Rose looked over at Jennie, who had the funds and waited for an answer.

Jennie seemed hesitant, her mind fuzzy and she couldn't stop thinking about what her father would say about giving up so much money, but the thought of going by his advice made her nauseous, so she nodded, " okay. 40 percent. "

" it's pleasure doing business with you. " namjoon grinned widely and they all got up and shook hands.

Lisa had brought out carrot cake earlier for everyone after jungkook ate 3 slices all by himself and felt bad about it, so Jimin helped her clean up while the others stayed and conversed.

" what's your zodiac sign? " Jennie asked kai, whose hands were clammy as held onto his phone, feeling shy all of a sudden.

" Capricorn. " he let out and Jennie immediately smiled and giggled, " mine too! "

" what are y'all talking 'bout? " jungkook turned his head towards them, having stood closely to where they were and Jennie said, " zodiac signs. "

" yeah, I heard- someone said Capricorn, right? " he spoke and the both of them nodded. " Tae's a Capricorn. I'm a Virgo. "

" also rose and jisoo, there's so many Capricorns! " she said, smile wide and jungkook added, " namjoon's a Virgo as well. "

" uh, what the fuck is going on? " Jackson asked as he was confused.

" well, we've got to go. It was very nice, this gathering, hopefully it'll happen again. " namjoon announced loudly and grabbed his boyfriend's hand. Seokjin chuckled, " hopefully. "

After they've said their goodbyes they left, with jungkook and taehyung being the last to leave- waiting for Lisa to bring them the last of her carrot cake.

-

" they're so fucking stupid. " seokjin sighed.

They were driving back home, Jimin and jungkook sleeping while namjoon drove and kai was on his phone. After hearing seokjin, his head perked up and he asked, " huh? "

" those girls... " seokjin dragged out, " don't you think it's naive of them to just let us in like that? "

He thought about it, " no? I mean- we're not gonna do anything to them, right? "

" of course not, do you want kwangsu to kill us? " namjoon growled, eyebrows furrowed and shoulders tense. Kai only rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat.

" Whatever. I think they're just nice... especially Jennie. " he smiled. Seokjin gasped in astonishment, turning around and asking, " is my little baby kai in love? "

" ooh! " namjoon cooed and kai groaned, " stop it! " his hands balled into little fists and lips in a pout.

" shut up... " jungkook mumbled, " tryna sleep... " he turned around a bit and Jimin shifted in his own seat, mumbling something incoherent sleepily as well.

" sleep tight then. " namjoon said softly.

They stayed quiet for the rest of the drive because even though jungkook kind-of betrayed them when he first met them, they still cared for him deeply. They couldn't help it, really.