Chapter 9

" get the fuck out already! You've been there all morning! " seokjin was knocking madly at the bathroom door. " I'm telling you hyung! I don't feel good! " kai responded.

Jungkook strolled down the hallway, " what's going on? "

He was a bit uncomfortable around seokjin, especially after last night in which he called him an omega, which wasn't a lie and jungkook saw it coming; seokjin wasn't stupid. But it was all settled after he laughed nervously and denied being such a thing. A beta, that's all.

" kai is having explosive diarrhea. " the latter sighed, " I don't think he's coming along. "

" shut up! " kai yelled from behind the door. He's been glued to the toilet seat for about an hour now.

" ugh, I have to work alone? " jungkook groaned. Even though he'd enjoyed some quality time with himself he'd always preferred to have a partner. It was just easier.

Seokjin nodded, and a choked cry was heard. " guys, I think I'm bleeding! "

The duo shared a look that said oh god and then seokjin sighed and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, looking for the first aid kit.

Jungkook spun around and walked back to his shared room. He's been feeling a bit weird lately but he couldn't put his finger on what it was. Maybe he was sick as well? Both Jimin and kai seemed to have caught some kind of virus but what jungkook was feeling felt... different. And it was freaking him out.

It was like he forgot something. But it's seemed like he hadn't; he's eaten, showered and talked to taehyung. So what was wrong? What was this thing he forgot to do? Oh, whatever. I'll figure it out later.

He made sure Jimin was asleep before changing into his clothes and heading out for their morning routine.

-

It was 9 pm when they all sat in the living room. Seokjin and namjoon sat alone, holding each other's hands while Jimin nuzzled his face into a pillow and kai was staring blankly at the rug, skin pale and texturized. Mark was on his phone and jungkook was staring right at seokjin, trying to keep up his act. He was excited knowing he's gonna reunite with taehyung.

Seokjin has made all of them dress in all black and jungkook got so excited to finally wear his leather again that he forgot for a minute his hair was peachy blonde.

" so we go in and do our thing; if something goes wrong don't hesitate to make a move but remember it's a public place. I don't wanna get arrested for Rico. " namjoon said. Mark nodded and fiddled with his shirt nervously, just like I do with my jacket, jungkook thought. This time he wasn't afraid to say he was nervous or voice out his fears - he had changed a lot since that same day he almost had his heat.

Jimin and kai both looked helpless in their pajamas. " I'm so tired but I'm too sad to sleep. " Jimin commented. Seokjin looked at him, presenting a warm smile and saying something encouraging such as, " don't worry chim. If we'll kill her I'll bring you the knife as a souvenir! "

They shared another exchange of plans and then they headed out with namjoon being the driver. The ride went smooth except for some nagging from seokjin about how his pink hair color is fading and turning blonde again and then they got off at the club.

" mark, stay in the car and keep it running. Jungkook, you know what to do. " He didn't need seokjin to tell him twice.

He stood at the entrance of the club. The loud EDM music was heard faintly from where he stood. " ID? " the bouncer asked him and for that jungkook slipped him a bill, the one with Benjamin Franklin on it.