Chapter 29

finally back from the US and better than ever! While writing the sequel I've been posting some oneshots, also an upcoming Writing Fest submission! Enjoy this chap !!! Sorry for being gone !!

-

Weeks passed by easily, and all was well.

When mark came back and heard of the news, he cried out of happiness for seokjin and namjoon and then stilled, asking Jimin if he would like to move in with him, worried about his dear friend's future.

Then jungkook interrupted and explained Jimin is moving with him and taehyung, which sparked two reactions of wonder- one from Jimin, who wasn't aware of this and another from mark, who is learning of jungkook and taehyung just now. Needless to say, he was very supportive.

" where's hobi and kai? " he then asked. And some more explaining was done, fittingly. He and Jackson pulled an all-nighter that night, playing a new video game mark bought in Arcadia while staying with his parents.

A couple of days later, some buyers interested in the house came and it was sold. Just like that? Jungkook felt for how soon it ended, but he wasn't surprised, it was a beautiful mansion and at the same time- he and taehyung are back together, and this time they would live alone, just the two of them. Well, okay, the three of them. But it's bound to be entertaining.

" baby. " taehyung tapped his shoulder, " I got our keys. Wanna go and check it out before we move  back in? "

Jungkook smiled and nodded, " Jimin too? "

" sure. "

-

Their apartment was in Haeundae, which wasn't bad or run down at all; taehyung's illegal activities and wealthy background allowed a roomy 200 meters flat in a good part of town, easily.

He'd moved in soon after turning 18, after saving nicely and having his parents help him complete the purchase, and has enjoyed solidarity since. Well, not so much these past few months.

When the three of them reached the door and unlocked it, Jimin's excitement only grew; it was way better looking than he thought it'd be. Styled tastefully in a modern color scheme of grey and white, metal and leather, not really what you'd expect from a gang member.

" this couch opens up? " he asked, tapping it lightly, afraid to break anything expensive.

Taehyung shook his head, " it's not that kinda couch. Maybe we could set up a bed over there. " and pointed to the corner of the living room. Jimin nodded, happy with every option.

" we're gonna need some help with moving everything. I don't have a big enough car. " taehyung said. His mate hummed, " Junghyun can help. "

Jimin then looked up at the couple. " listen... you guys are mates and all and I don't wanna interrupt that. So, " he started, " this is kinda awkward but... if y'all fu- "

" okay, okay, we get it. It's not that big of a deal. Don't talk about it, it's weird. " jungkook groaned in disgust.

Then Drake started playing loudly, and Jimin frantically reached for his phone and answered it.

" h- " he started but stopped. It was quiet for some time until he spoke up again, " uh, what?...o-okay...?...yeah, we're on the way. Okay. Bye. "

He looked up at the couple, " Kim mingyu is at the house. "

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, " huh? "

Jimin's chest heaved, " mingyu, he's- he's looking for me and yoongi. Fuck- "

" hey, chim, don't freak out. " taehyung said and took out his keys, " we're gonna go home and take care of it. I'll bring my own guns. "

" I've got some stuff here too. " jungkook smiled at his mate, " hid them just in case. Sorry for not telling you. "