Chapter 10 (M)

Disclaimer - pure (bad) smut

-

" I'm gonna wreck you, kookie... " taehyung hummed into jungkook's ear as they entered their apartment. The latter moaned in agreement and pushed his backside against taehyung's crotch, making them both groan lowly.

" kiss me... " he whispered. " please... alpha, kiss me. "

Taehyung spun him around and pushed him against the wall, their faces dangerously close. The older of the two leaned forward just a little and let his lips ghost over jungkook's before kissing him gently, just a peck.

But just a peck turned into tongue-on-tongue action and sooner than later the younger was moaning into the kiss as taehyung pushed his knee between the latter's legs, letting him grind on it.

And he did. He loved the friction but it wasn't enough and he stained taehyung's pants with his slick. " more. Need more..! " he broke the kiss.

Taehyung chuckled and and lifted him up, using his thighs for support. He squeezed them, earning an excited gasp from jungkook and that's how it went all the way to their bedroom; kisses, touches and sounds.

" tae- I'm sorry. S-so sorry. " jungkook choked out, back and shoulders hitting their soft white linen sheets. He watched as taehyung removed his jacket and climbed atop of him.

" omega, huh? It's fine, " he chuckled and unbuttoned jungkook's slick-soaked pants. " all pretty like this, just for me. "

Jungkook took ahold of his collar and pulled him in for another kiss. His knees were weak and wobbly, even more so when taehyung spread his legs and pulled down his pants, revealing his embarrassingly wet self in a pair of iron-man boxers. His cheeks flushed deep red.

" w-will you take care of me? " he asked in a small voice and a kiss was placed on his forehead. " always. "

Taehyung's hands made their way to his own clothes and removed his shirt, making jungkook groan at the sight of his slightly chiseled chest and torso. " please... " was all he could manage.

The room was filled with the sweet scent of slick and taehyung managed an astonishing sense of self control, not pouncing on jungkook as fast as he could. He watched as the younger took his own shirt off and revealed his milky white skin, almost perfectly unblemished. He let out a moan at that. It was too good to be true.

He attached his lips to jungkook's collarbones and started making marks, trying not to sink in his teeth and create a real mark, one which will bound them together for long. The younger reacted with breathy moans and whines, fingers laced in taehyung's hair for support.

The older unbuttoned his own jeans and threw them behind him, somewhere in the room. He leaned in and kissed the younger, both lips move against each other passionately and desperately. Suddenly, the older broke it apart, a string of saliva present like a bridge between their mouths.

" I'm gonna take it off, okay? " taehyung hooked his fingers onto the elastic band of jungkook's boxers. The latter nodded eagerly. He was more than ready, especially with taehyung touching him like this.

in a matter of seconds, he was completely naked and exposed. He was hit with a sudden wave of shyness and his eyes wandered everywhere besides his hyung. " don't get all shy on me, kook. You're beautiful. "

It was surreal yet so true at the same time. It was like they were always lovers, even since birth. Like kookie was made for tae, and tae was made for kookie.

They stilled for a little and jungkook looked up into taehyung's eyes, through his long lashes as they maintained eye contact. For a minute or so, it felt like everything froze in place. " ready? "